Watch: Elderly rocker Neil Young still won't shut up about Joe Rogan, claims Rogan knowingly lies to his audience
There are two people in America who still believe the government narrative about the pandemic. One of them is Anthony Fauci. The other is corporate sellout Howard Stern. Howard sat down with elderly rocker Neil Young to recap his beef with Joe Rogan, who Young accused of KNOWINGLY lying to his audience about the Fauci Ouchie.
Before we hit the recap, please join me in welcoming @MythinformedMKE back to Twitter!
Joe Rogan has a podcast on Spotify. Leftists hated the fact that Rogan had a platform to contradict the government narrative on Spotify. Neil Young pulled all his music off of the platform in protest. People mocked Young's virtue signaling. Rogan made the mistake of attempting to appease his haters, who then accused him of being racist. Rogan agreed to have a pro-narrative voice on his show, who he got to admit that CNN lies.
Stern had Neil Young to discuss the boycott, a year later, and long after everyone forgot about the boycott and Neil Young. Young wouldn't even say Rogan's name.
Why won’t Neil Young say Joe Rogan’s name and have this discussion with Joe rather than Howard Stern? pic.twitter.com/TtbS4jkbwL
— Mythinformed MKE (@MythinformedMKE) January 15, 2023
So these people were distressed by the fact that Spotify was doing this misinformation with some show they had. And I listened to it and I did and they were saying he purposely is saying the stuff that he knows isn't true. About [SCHMOVID] And people are dying you know.
Spotify does not "have a podcast where they are putting out information about a schmaccine." They have a podcast where conversations are had. That's a thing that happens on podcasts. It's what podcasts are.
In a few of those conversations, people expressed their opinion about a schmaccine. Or in the case of doctors who were guests, scientific facts. The rub is those opinions and facts went against the government narrative. Please try and keep up. There are Twitter files on it and everything.
And Neil's bars about Rogan saying things he "knows isn't true," I'm wondering how far Young thinks it goes. Does he think Rogan is actually quintuple schmaxxed and sits in his house with a mask on and security to keep people six feet away from him at all times? Only to take the mask off before recording so he can lie to his audience? That sounds crazier than any "conspiracy" spread about the pandemic. Which as time goes on, are less and less a conspiracy.
The dumbest thing in the entire controversy? Young hurt no one but himself. Anyone who still remembers the artist has his music on vinyl and doesn't know what a Spotify is.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Joe Rogan and Crowder Talk Pot Debate | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Kevin James New Parody Video Hilariously Mocks COVID-19 Snitches ›
- Biden's CDC is encouraging teachers to be LGBTQ 'allies' and...wait, the CDC? ›
- Jordan Peterson Exposes Bernie Sanders's Economic Ignorance with a Single Tweet ›
- Jordan Peterson Tells Hilarious Story of 'Most Woke Activist of All Time,' Joe Rogan Dies Laughing ›
- Jordan Peterson: I Found a Way to Monetize Social Justice Warriors ›
- CBS News announces they are pausing all Twitter activity and it's unclear why they expect us to care ›
- Watch: Jordan Peterson issues warning what would happen if Ontario College attempted to re-educate him ›
- Watch: Cellphone captures shoppers save woman from being raped, smash the hell out of the rapist ›
- Watch: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Controversy, Forced to Explain to Haters What a Podcast Is ›
- Howard Stern producer's son for hugging his dad - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan goes off on the three demons - Louder With Crowder ›