Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 15, 2023
Watch: Joe Rogan spends two minutes utterly desecrating Brian Stelter, who is "basically a prostitute"
We here at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website miss Brian Stelter. We had assumed by this point he would have failed up into a job at MSNBC. Or even suffered the final indignity...launching his own podcast. Stelter would be on camera whining about opposing viewpoints and spreading misinformation about misinformation. We would be behind the camera making fun of him for doing so. It's circle of life sh*t.
Not to mention, cheap content. That sweet, sweet, cheap content.
Joe Rogan destroys Brian Stelter pic.twitter.com/mBvxEBwwy6
— Quoth the Raven (@QTRResearch) February 14, 2023
These bars will have Stelter crying into his second breakfast cheesecake. That's the cheesecake Stelter eats after the entire cheesecake he first eats for breakfast. Kinda like a breakfast dessert.
"He's probably excited to be working again in any way, shape, or form. He's not a guy who is supposed to be in front of a camera. He's supposed to be a journalist, but he's not even good at that. What he's doing now is holding water for the evil leaders of the world who want to institute hate speech policies nationwide. And centralized digital currency. And they want everyone to eat bugs. And you own nothing and be happy. This is the f*cking people he's working for now."
Why Stelter? Because as Joe says, Tater is basically a prostitute. "They hired him to go over there and do that and he's like, '[in a lispy, effeminate voice] what can we do better? What can we do different to stand in line?'"
Oh, that Stetly!
On a side note, to any "independent" "fact" checkers reading this who don't understand sarcasm, Joe Rogan wasn't saying the global elite are LITERAL lizards masquerading as people. "Lizard people" is just an expression used again the gang that pals around in Davos. To imply they are actual lizards is preposterous. We would have no way of knowing or proving that they are.
There is no way of proving that they're not, either. But that's not the issue here.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Helter Stelter | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Alyssa Milano Has a Twitter Meltdown, Rants About Joe Rogan and Other Insanity ›
- Oh-my: Post-Liver King, Joe Rogan calls on The Rock to come clean about using steroids ›
- Joe Rogan Finally Addressed Spotify Controversy, Charges of 'Transphobia' ›
- 'I Call That Dude Throwsa Parks:' Joe Rogan, Theo Von Dump All Over Colin Kaepernick's Netflix Special ›
- Joe Rogan Shares Insight Into Hypocritical Hollywood Celebrities ›
- Watch: Elderly rocker Neil Young still won't shut up about Joe Rogan, claims Rogan knowingly lies to his audience ›
- CNN's Fresh 'Out of Ideas' Over What to Do About Joe Rogan, If There Was Any Doubt What This Is Really About ›
- Watch: Joe Rogan Says Wokeness 'Murdered' Comedy Movies, Can't Remember Last Laugh Out Loud Film ›
- Joe Rogan Reads TikTok's Insane Terms of Service Out Loud: 'China Owns ALL of Your Data' ›
- Watch: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Controversy, Forced to Explain to Haters What a Podcast Is ›
- Joe Rogan, Ryan Long debate if Canadian shop teacher is a dude - Louder With Crowder ›