Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 17, 2023
WATCH: They hired Brian Stelter to host a panel on "disinformation" in Davos for some reason
This week, the World Economic Forum is hosting its annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland. If you're unfamiliar with the World Economic Forum, it's essentially a bunch of half-dead geezers explaining their half-baked plots for world domination.
Integral to their plans, apparently, is Brian Stelter. That's right, the potato man himself has upgraded from a newsroom at CNN to hosting a panel on...are you ready for this? DiSiNfOrMaTiOn, of course. Who better than Mr. Reliable Sources?
\u201cNYT\u2019s Sulzberger: Disinformation is "the most existential" challenge we\u2019re grappling with as a society #wef23\u201d— Tom Elliott (@Tom Elliott) 1673969463
Honestly, this makes me feel a little better about the World Economic Forum as a whole. If Brian Stelter is counted among their best and brightest, I'd say we have a pretty good chance against their mandatory bug diets.
Stelter's panel was titled, "The Clear and Present Danger of Disinformation Panel," and featured New York Times' Arthur Gregg Sulzberger, European Commission VP Věra Jourová, Rep. Seth Moulton, and Internews CEO Jeanne Bourgault.
The panel showcased some frightening opinions on free speech. Stelter kicked it off by saying that Donald Trump showed "lying works" in 2016, and asked if that has become more true in the last six years. Moulton said misinformation inhibited his ability to make his constituents get the Covid vaccine. He also said that Europeans are wayyyy ahead of Americans in regulating "disinformation." To his credit, he did emphasize the importance of free speech.
Sulzberger highlighted Trump's use of the terms "fake news" and "enemy of the people" and compared it to Nazi Germany and Stalinist Russia.
Jourová advocated for "illegal hate speech" and said we "will have [it] soon also in the United States."
\u201cEuropean Commission VP V\u011bra Jourov\u00e1 at the WEF: \n\n"Illegal hate speech, which you will have soon also in the U.S. I think that we have a strong reason why we have this in the criminal law."\u201d— Washington Free Beacon (@Washington Free Beacon) 1673970852
This sounds scary, but it doesn't seem like America is quiiite there yet. As much as our favorite Tater Tot wants to whine about "muh disinformation," the First Amendment still stands. And we get to watch him whine, which makes it all the more fun.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T: Brian Stelter | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- FENTANYL & OPEN BORDERS: The American Overdose Crisis Explained (Show Notes) ›
- COLLUSION: Why Big Tech is REALLY coming after Andrew Tate! ›
- Video Catches Naked Woman Attacking Newscaster with a Brick on Live Broadcast ›
- DEVIL’S ADVOCATE: Tim Pool vs. Skyler Turden Debate Big Tech Censorship! ›
- EXCLUSIVE: CROWDER EXPOSES COLLEGE PROFESSOR. IS IT YOURS? (Show Notes) ›
- Watch: Enjoy Brian Stelter's final blathering as he leaves CNN ›
- Brian Stelter's Very Upset, Claps Back at Critic Calling Him a 'Genderless Potato' ›
- Official Trailer: Beware of CANDYASS! Starring ... Brian Stelter? ›
- Busted: Was Brian Stelter Caught Recording a TV Hit in His Underpants? ›
- Best Day Ever: Brian Stelter has been canceled by CNN ›
- MSNBC calls on Brian Stelter to blast Tucker Carlson - Louder With Crowder ›