Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 22, 2023
Very catholic Nancy Pelosi had priests perform an exorcism on her home after her husband was attacked by a nudist
Last year, there was a bizarre story in the news about Paul Pelosi being attacked in Pelosi's San Francisco home. The attacker was David DePape, a nudist activist and illegal immigrant from Canada.
The details of the attack have become very muddied. But strangest of all, NBC News pulled a report for not meeting its "reporting standards." I'm honestly most surprised that NBC has any journalistic standards whatsoever.
The deleted report stated that Pelosi opened the door for police and did not declare an emergency. Instead, he apparently walked back towards DePape, who was holding the hammer he eventually struck Pelosi with.
\u201cNBC reported new details re: Pelosi attack:\n\n- Pelosi answered door, didn't "declare an emergency or try to leave his home," instead walked toward the assailant\n\n- Pelosi & DePape were in house for 30 minutes before police arrived\n\nThen NBC deleted this video from all platforms.\u201d— Steve Krakauer (@Steve Krakauer) 1667582784
Personally, I would choose to walk away from a nudist assailant wielding a hammer. But that's just me.
Since this all unfolded, Nancy Pelosi reportedly had priests perform an exorcism on the house. Pelosi's daughter, Alexandra, explained the event to the New York Times: "I think that weighed really heavy on her [Nancy's] soul I think it really broke her. Over Thanksgiving, she had priests coming, trying to have an exorcism of the house and having prayer services."
However, the pastor of Nancy's local parish, Father Arturo Albano, said his staff did not perform an exorcism on Pelosi's home. Pelosi could have sought help from outside her parish since San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone banned her from receiving Holy Communion over her support for baby murder.
I'm not sure how much an exorcism could do to ward off nudist hammer attacks. That seems like a very worldly, twenty-first-century problem. But Father Vincent Lampert, exorcist for the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Indianapolis, said an exorcism could help ward off any presence of evil that may linger in a home after a violent attack has occurred.
Hopefully, the exorcism worked and Pelosi and her husband enjoy a hammer-attack-free rest of their lives. The only spirits lingering in the Pelosi home should be vodka. Lots and lots of vodka.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
"She's So High" - Nancy Pelosi Parody | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Nikki Glaser fills in for Jimmy Kimmel, breaks late-night protocol ROASTING Biden, Kamala, Pelosi's embalmers ›
- Comedian Offers Class on Crushing the Stock Market Like Paul Pelosi... By Marrying Nancy 'Fun Bags' Pelosi ›
- CROWDER: We're going to trust Nancy Pelosi to not start WWIII between Taiwan & China? ›
- Watch: Reality denier Nancy Pelosi refuses to believe voters care about inflation and crime ›
- Tucker Carlson Draws Visual Comparison Between Nancy Pelosi and Michael Jackson That You Will Never Unsee ›
- Nancy Pelosi blurts out truth about why Democrats love illegal immigration: 'we need them to pick our crops' ›
- Watch: As we prepare to say goodbye, Nancy Pelosi lashes out at a reporter one final time ›
- Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi Get Compared to 'Dumb & Dumber' Duo and You Won't Unsee This ›
- 'You've gotta be f*** kidding me': Russell Brand roasts Nancy Pelosi as she runs away from questions ›
- Nancy Pelosi's Husband Gets Sauced, Is Arrested Over the Weekend for DUI After Crashing His Car ›
- Nancy Pelosi gets heckled at a cafe with tough questions - Louder With Crowder ›