Watch: Joe Biden praised by Mexican president for (checks notes) NOT building a wall to protect our southern border
The annual meeting of the "Three Amigos" is taking place in Mexico today. It's the get-together of the three North American world leaders: Joe Biden, Justin "I Feel Pretty" Trudeau, and Mexican president Andres Manuel López Obrador. The three held a joint press conference. Last year they did not. On an unrelated note I'm sure, Biden had a lot of uh-oh's to clean up at the time.
During today's joint press conference, Obrador had much praise for Biden. Notably, the way Biden has NOT built a wall along the southern border. You know, the southern border that has been in crisis since Joe Biden took office and did the opposite of everything his predecessor did.
Mexican President to Joe Biden: “You are the first President of the United States in a very long time that has not built, not even one meter of wall. We thank you for that, sir.” pic.twitter.com/xpUae65GAs
— Clown World ™ 🤡 (@ClownWorld_) January 11, 2023
You are the first President of the United States in a very long time that has not built, not even one meter of wall. We thank you for that, sir.
Side note: There is only one group of three amigos.
Some fascinating facts about Mexican president Andres Manuel López Obrador. He demanded stricter gun control in America. At the start of Joe Biden's border crisis, Obrador referred to Biden as the "migrant president" and worried he was "stoking illegal immigration" that would have been curbed with a border wall. Also, Obrador is the leader of a country that uses video of Philadelphia as a PSA to keep people off of drugs...in Mexico.
La Campaña vs las Adicciones del @GobiernoMX busca informar a los jóvenes de los daños que provoca a la salud el consumo de drogas químicas. La información y la participación de la familia y de la escuela son importantes factores de protección vs las adicciones. ¡Infórmate! pic.twitter.com/A8MkptVqHG
— Jesús Ramírez Cuevas (@JesusRCuevas) November 8, 2022
At the time, ABC News reported the ads were proudly presented by Jesús Ramírez, the Obrador spokesman. Though no comment over the tiny detail the fentanyl that Philadelphia is drugged out on FLOWS INTO THE COUNTRY FROM MEXICO THANKS IN PART TO JOE BIDEN'S BORDER CRISIS.
That's the Andres Manuel López Obrador praising Joe Biden today for not enforcing the border. Mexico is laughing at us.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Doritos Thinks Mexicans are HOMOPHOBIC! Tries to "Educate" Them! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Watch: Thousands pour across El Paso border that Joe Biden says he has better things than to worry about ›
- New Crime Stats Prove 'Peaceful' Illegals Have a Mean Violent Streak ›
- Reporter shares shocking event that happened at the border while Joe Biden had 'more important things' to do ›
- 20000 pounds of fentanyl? Biden drops an obscene number of gaffes in a single speech ›
- NBC News's Brian Williams Blames Joe Biden's Unpopularity on the 'False Equivalence' of the Mainstream Media ›
- Steven Crowder's Top 5 Reasons to Build the Wall! ›
- Beto O'Rourke Ate Dirt After Losing to Ted Cruz. Voluntarily. Dirt. He Ate It. ›
- 'You've gotta be f*** kidding me': Russell Brand roasts Nancy Pelosi as she runs away from questions ›
- Shocking!: Liberal is blown away by the kindness of conservatives at a Trump rally. ›
- Watch: Mexico - yes, that Mexico - is using images of Philadelphia in anti-drug advertisements ›