Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 08, 2022
Reporter shares shocking event that happened at the border while Joe Biden had 'more important things' to do
In case you are wondering, there is still a crisis along our southern border. Critics will say it is a crisis of Joe Biden's creation, what with the crisis starting as soon as Biden assumed office and pushed the policies that led to the crisis. The White House would prefer ignoring the crisis while lashing out at anyone who reports on the crisis. The key word here? Crisis.
A quick jaunt to Arizona would have give the president an opportunity to visit the border to see the crisis firsthand. He said he had more important things to do.
Peter Doocy asks Joe Biden why he's going to Arizona, but refuses to visit the border.
BIDEN: "Because there's more important things going on!" pic.twitter.com/rqarRmWYaV
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) December 6, 2022
And while Joe Biden was doing his more important things, like a cheap Mork from Ork impersonation, another border patrol officer died in the line of duty.
Fox News' Bill Melugin reports a Border Patrol agent died after crashing his ATV into a gate while tracking a group of illegal immigrants in the dark. Also, there were more mass illegal crossings, more smuggling, and more sizable seizures of fentanyl.
An observation on sinking Border Patrol morale.
One day after President says the border isn’t important enough to visit, a BP agent dies in line of duty.
I have not seen any reaction from the White House re: his death.
WH also never apologized for pushing false “whip” claims.
— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) December 8, 2022
Ah, yes. The "whip" claims where a progressive activist accused a border patrol agent of whipping a migrant. Joe Biden threw the agent under the bus... even though it was clear the agent DIDN'T whip anyone and the progressive activist was laying. One of the many problems at the border is that progressive activists are the only ones this president is listening to.
Even other democrats like Rep. Henry Cuellar are calling him out on it:
I know the White House is tying Homeland Security – there’s a lot of career people there that know what job needs to be done. The White House is paying attention only to the immigration activists. Who is paying attention to the men and women in green and blue and who is paying attention to our communities on the border?
Not the President of the United States, it appears. Not until January 20, 2025.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Woman Captured for Human Trafficking Has Demonic Freak Out on Border Patrol Agents ›
- Controversial Billboard Shows Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as Actual Piles of Poop ›
- Two buses of illegal migrants get dropped off at Kamala Harris' House, but Kari Lake isn't a fan ›
- Steven Crowder's Top 5 Reasons to Build the Wall! ›
- 'Uhhhhhhh': Watch Karine Jean-Pierre give worst performance yet attempting to answer if the border is secure ›
- Congressional Candidate Tries to Ride Elephant Across Mexican Border with Mariachi Band (Flashback) ›
- Watch: Border town official explains how dire the crisis is as liberals virtue signal about Martha's Vineyard ›
- Biden drops an obscene number of gaffes in a single speech - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden praised by Mexican president for not building a wall - Louder With Crowder ›