Watch: Dad goes bananas over daughter's roommate's boyfriend not wearing mask, tells him 'go back to your country'
I enjoy seeing mask meltdown videos getting a fresh look in 2023. Two main reasons. One, it's a reminder of how insane some people got. And b) this was the content that got us through the more monotonous parts of the pandemic. Of the eighteen months plus fifteen days to flatten the curve, we're talking months five through twelve. The funny meltdowns. Nothing Australian.
This video is easily in my top three. Becky having a nutty in an elevator is up there. The yuppie flipping out in the pizza place is another. Dorm Room Derp rounds out the trilogy. Usual viral video disclaimers apply. Allow for missing context, and so on.
— Clown World ™ 🤡 (@ClownWorld_) April 4, 2023
In fairness, you could hear the girl saying something about the way she's being treated. Hence the missing context. There is a chance the father is in the right. But in my experience, the person obsessed with wearing the mask never is.
I love the fact that it's the "daughter's roommate's boyfriend." That's close as you're going to get to a real-life best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors due to lack of oxygen from wearing a mask last night.
Then you have the dad — who sounds like if an Asian comedian was making fun of a bad stereotype of an Asian father — yelling at the boyfriend to "go back to his country." Like, dude, really? Really. First of all, if we're playing woke bingo, that comment makes the dad the one committing hate speech. But out of the three voices we hear, only one of them sounds like he has a former country to go back to. And it's not my dude with the dreadlocks.
My dude, who scores points for his stunning self-control in the matter. If you're my girlfriend's father disrespecting me like that, you get a free pass this one time. If you're my girlfriend's roommate's father? Your ass is getting dropped and this video is turning into a dramatic interpretation of a Dave Chappelle joke.
The dad, who is afraid of droplets, getting that close to the dude's face is only the third funniest part of this video. I give the whole clip a 7.5.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Twitter Exec Who Mocked Asperger's Runs Away From James O'Keefe, Tries Hiding in Comedy Club ›
- Watch: Patriot uses 'Shopping Cart Theory' to prove once and for all progressives stink at life ›
- Cloth Masks Aren't as Effective as Masked-Hordes Insist. According to This 2015 Study! ›
- Watch: Legend Uses 'Shopping Cart Theory' to Prove Once and For All Liberals Are the Worst ›
- 'Jared, you're a pervert': Walmart employee holds NOTHING back before publicly quitting over the intercom ›
- Become Ungovernable: Legend Flies With French Fry in His Mouth for Over an Hour Just to Not Wear a Mask ›
- Starbucks Demands Woman Mask Up at Drive-Thru While Sitting In Her Car. It Gets Dumber. ›
- Teacher has Meltdown Over State Law Preventing Her from Indoctrinating Your Kids ›
- Watch: Woman has epic meltdown over a man's microaggression of telling her... she cut in line ›
- Watch: Masked bro has hilarious meltdown, threatens to fight guy who stood too close to him without a mask ›