Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 10, 2023
WATCH: Joy Behar tries to explain why Biden taking classified docs is totally different from Trump. Fails.
Last night, news broke that Joe Biden had classified documents in a locked closet of the Penn Biden Center. Now, I know what you're thinking-- this sounds a whole lot like what led the FBI to raid Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence over the summer. But since Biden is just a harmless, half-dead husk of a person, he didn't get a raid, and the media kept it a secret since the documents were discovered right before the midterms.
Resident Genius of The View, Joy Behar, perfectly explained liberal logic on why this scenario is totally different from what Trump did:
\u201cJoy Behar on Biden\u2019s classified documents: \u201cWe all know that Trump is a liar and a thief \u2026 So it\u2019s not that big a jump to say that he obstructed and he lied. We don\u2019t think that Biden is a liar and a thief, so we give him the benefit of the doubt.\u201d\n\n\u201d— The Post Millennial (@The Post Millennial) 1673371906
It is quite funny to see them try and justify why such clearly parallel events actually aren't the same at all. It really seems that in their minds, Biden is just a silly old Grandpa who loves ice cream and occasionally says things that don't make a whole lot of sense. His moral compass could never stray so far!
CNN even gave their 67 viewers talking points on why exactly these two scenarios are very much different from one another:
What could actually make Biden's case worse than Trump's is the dispute over the Vice President's ability to declassify documents. Trump has argued that, as President, he was able to declassify anything he wanted. Legal scholars have disagreed on that point. It's even more unclear regarding the VP's powers.
Under a 2003 executive order, Vice Presidents are able to classify sensitive materials but are only able to declassify materials they themselves classified. It's not clear if this would apply to documents from intelligence agencies. The documents found at Biden's residence are reportedly U.S. intelligence memos on Iran, the United Kingdom, and...Ukraine.
It's probably just a coincidence that Biden took sensitive information on Ukraine, where he got the top prosecutor fired and Hunter Biden served on the board of Burisma. Just one BIG coincidence, NOTHING to see here, DON'T LOOK BEHIND THE CURTAIN!
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
PSYCHOS on 'The View' Call for Arresting Tucker Carlson & Tulsi Gabbard | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Corey Stallings - Louder With Crowder ›
- cringe - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brilliant: Dave Chappelle performed fake monologue during SNL dress rehearsals so they didn't know what he'd say live ›
- THREE Times Family Guy Called Out the Sexual Exploits of John Travolta ›
- I'm Pro-Life (3rd Edition) Part 1 | Change My Mind ›
- HIDDEN CAMERA: Cross-Dressing at Planet Fitness! ›
- Kid Rock Refuses to Apologize for Anti-Oprah Rant: 'I Got Drunk' ›
- Joy Behar, called the 'dumbest woman on TV,' suggests GOPers and straight men are brain-damaged from too much football ›
- Joy Behar Loses What's Left of Her Mind, Attacks Americans Focused on Gas Prices and Feeding Their Families ›
- TikToker Ends Joy Behar Over Ridiculous 'When Black People Get Guns' Comment ›
- Doocy quotes Biden verbatim on classified docs - Louder With Crowder ›
- The View goes "ViewAnon" on Joe Biden's classified documents - Louder With Crowder ›