Joy Behar to Black Congressional Candidate: Everyone Loved Me in Blackface
Kimberly Klacik is a congressional candidate for Baltimore who has gotten national attention for the best campaign ad this year. To those of us who have been yelling for the GOP to at least try in cities, the Baltimore GOP hit it out of Camden Yards with this recruitment. Also, for the sake of this story, she has darker skin than me. And that national attention got her an invite to the shrill harpy zone known as The View. Where Joy Behar actually tried defending that her past use of blackface was good blackface.
In a combative exchange w/ @kimKBaltimore, @JoyVBehar defends wearing blackface: "They know that that was not blackface. That was an homage. Oh, please." pic.twitter.com/jQg2jDu8fv
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) September 18, 2020
First, I don't like the reckless way blackface gets thrown around. Unless you have actual black paint on your face with bright red lips and are singing "Mame," it's not blackface. Comedians change their complexion for jokes all the time, or at least used to (see JIMMY FALLON SURRENDERS TESTICLES WITH APOLOGY FOR 20-YEAR-OLD 'BLACKFACE' SKETCH and ALYSSA MILANO IS UPSET CONSERVATIVES ARE 'WEAPONIZING' CANCEL CULTURE BECAUSE ONLY SHE IS ALLOWED TO DO THAT). If it's a no-no now, that's fine. But it's silly to go back and punish people for what was acceptable when they did it. That should be a rational response we could all have.
But I don't make the rules. The left does. We just get to play by them. And the gross hypocrisy here reeks like the pair of soiled Depends that Joy Behar left in the bathroom between commercial breaks.
Megyn Kelly was booted off NBC for less than this. ***Imagine*** a conservative TV host defending her wearing of blackface to a black Democrat. It would be the top trend on Twitter and every race theory journalist would be calling for their firing. There would be boycotts
— Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) September 18, 2020
It would be nice if when "cancel culture" came calling, brands and companies and people had the courage to tell people to shut the f*** up. But since the rules are only applied to people on the right, or really to anyone who isn't a hard leftist, people on the left get no sympathy from me when they are called out on the hypocrisy. Saying that a leftist like Joy Behar should be held to the same standards isn't cancel culture. It's called a clapback.
Top 5 Times Leftists Ate Their Own! | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Joy Behar Gets SCHOOLED Hard by Omarosa Manigault on Trump ... ›
- Joy Behar Whines About Fox News Being Trump's Channel, Her Co ... ›
- VIDEO: Kid Rock Says Be Cordial to Everyone. Except Joy Behar ... ›
- WATCH: Joy Behar ALSO Did the Blackface! What's Going On ... ›
- Joy Behar Admits Media Ran with Covington Story Because They ... ›
- VICTIM SHAMING: Awful Joy Behar Smears Bill Clinton's Victims as ... ›
- Kid Rock Refuses to Apologize for Slamming Joy Behar on Fox News ›
- Joy Behar Claims it's Impossible for Black People to be Racist ... ›
- Pete Buttigeig and Joy Behar Claim Republicans Don't Understand ... ›
- Joy Behar Tries Baiting a Holocaust Survivor into Bashing Trump ... ›
- Tulsi Gabbard on 'The View' Went on Major Offense Against Joy ... ›
- The View's Anti-Christian Bigotry Shows, Mocks Mike Pence and ... ›
- Video: Meghan McCain Points Out Intolerance Toward ... ›
- COMEDY'S DEAD: Broads of of The View Attack Comedian for Her ... ›
- 'The View' Talks to Chelsea Clinton About Trump Accusers. It's ... ›
- WATCH: Dan Crenshaw Just Lit the Women of The View on Fire ... ›
- Rand Paul Tells 'The View' the "Poor Don't Pay Most Taxes." The ... ›
- 'The View' Harpies Screech Over Russian Election Hacking ... ›
- Rand Paul Embarrasses 'The View' Morons on 'Scary Assault ... ›
- Sarah Sanders SHUTS DOWN 'The View' Over Liberal Mob ... ›