Country Singer Drops Nuke on Liberals Who Are Coming After Our Kids: 'We Will Die for our Families'
The left got shellacked in Virginia and New Jersey on the last election day by parents who viewed them as coming after their children. Instead of seeing that as a problem, they determined parents were the problem and quadrupled down on it. Ron DeSantis came out in support of parents and protecting children. Progressives are anti-that to the point of insanity. I'm not one to give opponents political advice, but they may want to listen to John Rich. (h/t Not The Bee)
Rich is outspoken in politics, and Tim Pool asked him if he was afraid of the left coming after his children and his family as a result. "Cowboy Stevie Wonder" says the left are the ones who need to be afraid. It's bookmarked around the 1:05:00 mark.
Timcast IRL - CREEPY Video Shows Mass Shrieking In China Over Starvation & Lockdown w/John Richyoutu.be
"They better fear ever coming after my kids. I'll let you come after me all you want to. You leave my family alone. We will die for our families. [...] That's what they don't understand, these liberals and people running our country. There is a fierce love and dedication and responsibility that we have as parents that you step over that line and you start messing with my kids, there is no boundaries anymore between us.
"You want full contact support? You want to raise the stakes on what you're doing to our kids and how you're, in my opinion, assaulting them in all these ways you're going to assault my kids? Once you try to assault me one time. I'm going to step in front of these little kids now you're going to deal with it with a grown-ass man and a grown-ass woman who got nothing to lose.
"Whatever look I have in my eye right now is because I know what I'm saying I'm feeling it down in my guts, that it is what tens of millions if not more Americans are feeling right now, regardless of their politics [...] You mess with our kids you've got a world of hurt coming your way this fall."
Nothing left to add to that other than, "Hell yeah, brother!"
Though, as a valuable service to readers of the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website, I'll share my five favorite John Rich/Big & Rich songs:
1. "The Man I Am Right Now"
2. "Drive Myself to Drink"
3. "Kick My Ass"
4. "Between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace"
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Crowder: Here's Why Kids Feel Hopeless Todayyoutu.be
- AOC Uses Irony, Dictionary to Defend 'Tax the Rich' Dress - Louder ... ›
- Team DeSantis Wrecks AOC Living it Up Maskless in Miami ... ›
- Country Music Star's Wife Throws Shade at former-VP Biden ... ›
- Rep. AOC Shares How She Survived the Omicron - Louder With ... ›
- Australia Introduces 'Freedom Pass' to Get Your Freedom Back ... ›
- John Rich Will Expose Artists Firing Musicians Over Vax - Louder ... ›
- Tim Pool Takes Out Giant Times Square Billboard, Blasts WaPo - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'Credible Threat' Forces Tim Pool to Evacuate His Studio - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tim Pool releases new song with Offspring drummer - Louder With Crowder ›