Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 24, 2023
Watch: Crowder sits down with Tim Pool to set the record straight on Stop Big Con, the drama...ALL of it
Last night, Steven Crowder appeared on TimCast to defend himself against the accusations lobbied against him since he launched "Stop Big Con" last week.
Steven Crowder Joins Timcast To Explain StopBigCon.comyoutu.be
As you recall, last week, Crowder released portions of a redacted contract offered to him without naming the party behind the offer. The released portions showed if Crowder had signed, he could have faced penalties for getting censored by Big Tech:
"If any of the major platforms (e.g. YouTube, Facebook, Apple Podcasts, Spotify) issues a content strike (other than a "companywide" content strike) such that Crowder content cannot be monetized on such platform, and the company is not able to resolve the issue within 90 days, then the fee will be reduced by 25% from that point forward."
The Daily Wire then responded, outing themselves as the entity behind the offer. Crowder in turn responded, releasing portions of a phone call between him and Executive Producer Jeremy Boreing.
Last night on TimCast, Crowder addressed many of the arguments made by The Daily Wire and those who oppose him on this issue. Crowder pointed out that the arguments against him keep changing: first, it was about the $50 million offered to him, next it was outrage over the recorded phone call, and then it was about employee NDAs. Crowder pointed out how this is gaslighting and a tactic of the left.
Crowder also explained the crux of his issue with The Daily Wire: "I have no problem with people choosing to be monetized on YouTube [...] I only have a problem when you tell people that you are fighting back and they're expecting and investing, and you're demanding that everybody else do it the same way as you do. There's only one side demanding that."
Make sure to watch the video in its entirety to hear Steven's full explanation and defense. And head over to StopBigCon.com and become a signatory to help fight back against Big Con.
From Your Site Articles
- Busted: Was Brian Stelter Caught Recording a TV Hit in His Underpants? ›
- Country Singer Drops Nuke on Liberals Who Are Coming After Our Kids: 'We Will Die for our Families' ›
- Media Refuses to Cover Muslim Crime in Sweden. This Independent Journalist is Going In... ›
- Tim Pool releases new song with canceled drummer from legendary punk band, and it rocks ›
- Watch: Tim Pool drops new 'fake news' themed music video with cameos from... Taylor Lorenz and Chris Cuomo?!? ›
- KANYE STORMS OFF OF TIM POOL'S PODCAST IN AWKWARD INTERVIEW! ›
- Watch: Ye storms off of Tim Pool podcast after receiving the tiniest bit of pushback on anti-semitic views ›
- 'Credible Threat' Forces Tim Pool to Evacuate His Studio During a Livestream, But the Cameras Kept Rolling ›
- Tim Pool Takes Out Giant Times Square Billboard, Blasts WaPo and Taylor Lorenz Over Libs of TikTok Hit Piece ›
- DEVIL’S ADVOCATE: Tim Pool vs. Skyler Turden Debate Big Tech Censorship! ›