John Rich Pledges to Expose Country 'Artists' Firing Musicians Over Vax Status: 'You'll Find Out Soon'
John Rich, aka Cowboy Stevie Wonder, aka the Muzik Mafia Godfather, isn't one to keep his opinions to himself. You wouldn't think country artists would be afraid to be outspoken conservatives. Yet, Rich is one of the few. And he's pledging to be more outspoken after recording with an A-list Nashville musician who was in tears after getting fired. In 2021, in Joe Biden's America, you can guess why they were fired.
Recorded with an A list player today who was FIRED from one of the biggest artists in country music for not taking the jab. Tears flowed, but in the end she did not bow down. GOOD for her! These "country" artists market to you, but they ain't you. You'll find out names, soon.
— John Rich (@johnrich) February 2, 2022
"Recorded with an A list player today who was FIRED from one of the biggest artists in country music for not taking the jab. Tears flowed, but in the end she did not bow down. GOOD for her! These 'country' artists market to you, but they ain't you. You'll find out names, soon."
Because Facebook is Facebook, here is all the information on the Fauci Ouchie that the CDC has approved for you to know.
Now, let's talk about personal medical decisions, and, if this story is true, how bad this A-list artist either doesn't understand their audience or looks down on them. Or--and this is definitely a possibility--is afraid of the internet attacking him or her like haters did Carrie Underwood for liking a tweet. Country music fans tend to represent the America between New York City and Los Angeles. You know, real America. The 70% or so of Americans who say enough is enough, stop the mandates and shove the school mask ones up your ass.
And let's be clear, this artist, whoever he or she is, isn't the government. They're enforcing the mandates "strongly encouraged" by Joe Biden. Which is the exact way Joe Biden plans to get around the constitution. That and calling people who disagree with him "misinformation."
Whoever this artist is, he or she might want to rehire the musician and send her a fruit basket. John Rich has no f*cks to give and makes sure you know that.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Colbert Attempts to Dunk on Rogan With Terrible Sketch: Fails HARD | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- BREAKING: Rep. AOC (D-Twitter) Quits Twitter! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rep. AOC Shares How She Survived the Omicron - Louder With ... ›
- AOC: I Have Student Loan Debt, That's Not Fair - Louder With Crowder ›
- Team DeSantis Wrecks AOC Living it Up Maskless in Miami ... ›
- Australia Introduces 'Freedom Pass' to Get Your Freedom Back ... ›
- Debunking The Myth Of Widening "Income Inequality" in America ... ›
- John Ondrasik Anti-Biden Anthem 'Blood on My Hands.' - Louder ... ›
- John Rich Goes off On Liberals Who Are Coming After Our Kids - Louder With Crowder ›
- 30 Senior WH Aides Hold $4 Million in Student Loan Debt - Louder With Crowder ›