Whoops: Joe Biden's Commission on Packing Supreme Court Releases Report, Tells Him it's a Bad Idea
There goes that idea, liberals!
Donald Trump, for all his faults, did what no other Republican had done. He appointed THREE Supreme Court Justices: Neil Gorsuch, the brotastic Bret Kavanaugh, and the Notorious ACB. Once Ruth Bader Ginsberg's brain caught up with the rest of her body that had been dead for a few years, the balance of power had changed. For decades, leftists had been relying on the SCOTUS to back up their anti-constitutional, soggy dreams by appointing justices who ignored the rule of law. The Constitution now has a 6-3 majority depending on John Roberts' mood. Liberals lost. So, like most sore losers, they want to change the rules and pack the courts.
Biden did what most testicle-challenged politicians do. He punted to a commission to make his decision for him. Now leftists have someone else to mean-girl other than Krysten Sinema. The commission thinks it's a bad idea:
"The risks of Court expansion are considerable, including that it could undermine the very goal of some of its proponents of restoring the Court's legitimacy... the reform--at least if it were done in the near term and all at once--would be perceived by many as a partisan maneuver."
Social media influencer Rep. AOC is doing a TikTok somewhere saying, "Yeah, like, that's like, the whole point" while flailing her around.
"Court expansion would be a dangerous power grab by one political party--one that would render the decisions of the resulting (larger) Supreme Court of questionable legitimacy to at least some members of the public."
We go now to every liberal activist in unison:
Sart popping some popcorn, and pour yourself a drink. If I were to guess, Joe Biden will be on camera at some point today trying to explain this away. If it happens, it will be entertaining AF.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Influencer Offered Free Nudes for Biden Votes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Controversial Billboard Shows Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as ›
- Did Joe Biden Promise to Come After Our Guns? 'Bingo.' - Louder ... ›
- GA Legislator Introduces 'Joe Biden Jim Crow Voting Act' - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Can't Answer Russia Question Without Notecard - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis FINALLY Hits Back Hard at Joe Biden Attacks ... ›
- Joe Biden Shares Baseball Glory with Los Angeles Dodgers ... ›
- White House Claims Your BBQ is Sixteen Cents Cheaper - Louder ... ›
- Biden Administration , Announces DOJ Lawsuit Against Georgia ... ›
- Joe Biden's Upset at Supreme Court's Voting Rights Ruling - Louder ... ›
- Biden Claims Chris Dodd Wouldn't 'Disrespect a Waitress,' - Louder With Crowder ›