Joe Biden Caught With 'Tough' Talking Points Cheat Sheet, Uses It as Script During Presser, Still Screws Up
The White House was still cleaning up after Joe Biden's weekend of whoopsies, uh-ohs, and wet brainfarts. Biden sounded like he was sending troops to Ukraine, the White House had to clarify. Biden gave a major speech that ended with a call for regime change in Russia, the White House said, "No, he didn't." And we're still not sure if sanctions were supposed to work or never were supposed to work. It's as confusing as Joe Biden with a Where's Waldo book. He keeps having to be told that, no, the girl with the pigtails who looks like she smells nice is NOT Waldo.
The White House, to prevent any more slip-ups, gave Joe Biden a list of "tough" Putin talking points with his answers written out. The answers are what the people who control Biden "walked back" to reporters over the weekend. If Biden could just read from the script, they wouldn't have to walk anything back.
Biden had to have “I was not articulating a change in policy” written verbatim on a notecard so he wouldn’t screw it up… and he still screwed it up pic.twitter.com/OvEwlHQVry
— Jake Schneider (@jacobkschneider) March 28, 2022
Do other world leaders use notes? Sure. But they're subtle about it or keep them somewhere inconspicuous if they have to glance down. They don't grasp the talking points for dear life like it's a security blanket.
Listed as "Tough" Putin Q&A talking points, the first was: "If you weren’t advocating for regime change, what did you mean? Can you clarify?" Biden needed to be reminded that he "was expressing the moral outrage I felt towards the actions of this man" and "was not articulating a change in policy." Basically, the same words the White House used to walk back his comments over the weekend. Also, both the question and the answers were almost verbatim repeated by an NBC News reporter.
NBC Bidens Regime Change Comments Another Controversy Of His Own Making As His Approval Plummetsyoutu.be
Almost like they were both reading from a script. Go figure.
The second question was about France's President Macron saying Biden's continued whoopsies are less than helpful, but the microphone cuts out a few of the words.
A few questions in, Biden was able to walk back everything he said over the weekend. The DOOCY screwed things up, and Biden said he wasn't walking back anything. He walked back the walk back. No wonder so many White House spokespeople have been catching COVID lately. I'm sure they're coughing on each other so they don't have to go to work.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
LEAKED: Sleepy Joe Biden's EARPIECE AUDIO | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Joe Biden Claims Our Constitution is 'Always Evolving' - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Calls for Putin Regime Change - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder ... ›
- Woman on TikTok slams Joe Biden: 'you ain't my pimp!' - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Little Girl Uses Karate Moves to Block Joe Biden - Louder ... ›
- Putin Says the USA Is Now the Soviet Union. Thanks Joe Biden ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden's Polling Is So Horrendous Chuck Todd's in a Panic ... ›
- Joe Biden Creeps on Refugee, Asks Someone to Translate - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Little Girl Uses Karate Moves to Block Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH Denounces Protests Outside of SCOTUS Judges Homes - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder With Crowder ›