Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
July 25, 2023
Jason Aldean makes progressives regret trying that in a small town, sees massive 999% increase in plays
Every Friday, I end the work day with a healthy glass of bourbon and that week's new music Friday playlist of country songs. As someone who routinely listens to country music, I didn't know "Try That in A Small Town" was a thing. Let alone, did Leftists who hate the part of the country that likes country music. Jason Aldean owes each of them a muffin basket. Their shakyfist, stabby outrage has done nothing but make it one of the top songs in America.
Though Gun Control Karen DID get it canceled from the MTV-owned and NYC-based CMT. Good for you, Skippy.
- Audio and video streams have increased by 999%. That's not a typo. Three 9's. It went from 987k streams to 11.7 million.
- Sales of the song jumped from 1,000 units to 228,000 units.
- And it's #2 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Aldean thanked fans for their support over the weekend, saying "One thing I saw this week was a bunch of country music fans that could see through a lot of the bullshit, alright. I saw country music fans rally as I’ve never seen before, and it was pretty badass to watch. I gotta say, thank you guys so much."
It is almost as if the vast majority of America is rejecting the hallway monitors and schoolmarms that control the media and decide what content you can enjoy. Either that or the elusive "silent majority" is growing increasingly more vocal.
If anything, the outrage proves the point of the song. The people who live on the coasts and in progressive-run cities are out of touch with how anyone outside of those cities thinks or lives their lives. People who live in the cities enjoy the chaos. They must. They keep electing the same Democrats whose policies encourage the chaos.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- WaPo capes for Dylan Mulvaney, blame "Cinco de Mayo," Americans no longer liking beer for Bud Light's troubles ›
- John Cleese calls fake news, WON'T let woke Tony Award-winning actors censor Monty Python's The Life of Brian ›
- "This isn't about what's best for America": Crowder exposes what these woke companies are really up to ›
- Instagram's shocking pedophile network exposed in new report ›
- CMT starts to get Bud Light'd as Nashville restaurant bans network after canceling "Try That in A Small Town" ›
- Country dominates Billboard Charts in spite of culture war - Louder With Crowder ›
- Academics: Jason Aldean's "Small Town" dog whistle to Trump - Louder With Crowder ›
- Oliver Anthony blasts the media in "I Wanna Go Home" - Louder With Crowder ›