Watch: Ice Cube confirms not getting the 'motherf***ing jab' cost him nine million dollars in Hollywood
It seems like so long ago that in America you could lose work and lose your livelihood over your personal health decisions. Especially knowing what we know now that the people forcing those personal health decisions were wrong. Though, some of us knew then that those people were wrong. Like Editor Emeritus Courtney Kirchoff, and rapper/actor Ice Cube.
Ice Cube was rumored to have turned down a NINE MILLION DOLLAR MOVIE ROLE because he refused to make the personal medical decision Hollywood wanted him to make. As Cube confirmed on the Million Dollaz Worth of Game podcast, the Fauci Ouchie mandates did in fact f*ck him with no vaseline.
I turned down a movie because I didn't want to get the motherf*cking jab. I turned down nine million because I didn't want to get the jab.
It all seems so silly a year later, now that we know the jab didn't prevent people from getting sick AND that most if not all mandates have been rescinded. I wonder if Ice Cube has any feelings about that.
F*ck that jab. And f*ck y'all for trying to make me get it.
As originally reported by the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website, Ice Cube was supposed to star in a movie called Oh Hell No. Cube had signed on to the film in June 2021 when being allowed to make personal medical decisions wasn't frowned upon. Months later, the producers answered Joe Biden's call to mandate employees do what Joe Biden wanted them to do at the time. Producers told Ice Cube that he needed to stick a needle in his arm. Cube said "F*ck Tha Mandate" and bounced.
I can only hope that the next time Ice Cube meets with the producer who yanked the movie deal over "the science," a member of Cube's entourage has their smartphone recording. We've all seen Straight Out of Compton.
At least in Ice Cube's case, he's rich and has money to fall back on. Others didn't, and some of them are still unemployed because of a personal medical decision we know now they were not wrong about.
Also, Cube didn't jab AND managed to not catch schmovid either. Go figure.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Elon BRINGS BACK Trump, LET THAT SINK IN!!! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- 'Men's voices matter': Kanye speaks out on fight to parent his children, being a voice for men's rights ›
- Beverly Hills Steakhouse Transcends Into All-Out Brawl, and the Screaming is Hilarious ›
- New trailer for Yellowstone Season 5 is out and it already reveals one major storyline change ›
- Smug electric vehicle owners join forces, demand neighbors ration energy so they can charge their cars ›
- Army's first trans officer shatters another glass ceiling, becomes first trans officer indicted for spying ›
- Dear George Clooney: You Prejudiced, Pompous, Dumbass... ›
- The HodgeTwins weigh-in on Ahmaud Arbery ›
- NASA REPORT: Antarctic Ice Sheet is Actually... Growing By Billions of Tons? ›
- There goes the neighborhood: Ice T says Los Angeles crime is so bad, it's not safe for west coast rappers ›