Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 04, 2022
'You don't punch people in the face': MMA fighter subdues homeless man randomly assaulting people
New York is a cesspool. You know this. I know this. Everyone knows this except for the people who continue to live there--and maybe they know it, too, and just want to stick around to pay the high taxes (I suppose everyone has their kink, and New Yorkers just like getting screwed by the government--who am I to judge.) And while many people have no interest in being part of the solution to the problem, choosing instead to yank out their phones to record something terrible happening, others are ready to step in. Others like Ro Malabanan.
Malabanan is an MMA fighter with a black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and a yellow belt in judo. And last week, he found himself in a position to make a difference after some homeless guy thought it would be fun to just start randomly clocking people. That didn't sit well with Malabanan, and he lept into action, taking the piece of garbage to the ground. He explained the entire thing on his Instagram, as well as shared third-party videos of the event.
"Play stupid games, and win stupid prices" is right! This guy motivates me. He even took a moment to explain a little life lesson to this thug.
"You ... don't punch people in the face for no f*cking reason."
This is a lesson his mother and father probably should have taught him when he was a kid, but at least he's learning now. Better late than never, I suppose.
The man allegedly punched up to six different people, reports the New York Post, and was arrested and charged with two counts of assault. Luckily, Malabanan was there to do something. God knows there aren't too many people in New York willing to step in and do what's right. Then again, his efforts were probably for naught, as the violent vagrant was no doubt released only seconds after being booked--and even that's being generous.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Social Justice MMA Outlet Tries To Cancel Joe Rogan? | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- Family Guy Nails Media Hypocrisy on Black-on-Black Crime...and it's ... ›
- Chicago Mayor: Businesses Aren't Prevent Crime Enough. - Louder ... ›
- Hate Crime Opened After Male Photographer Refuses to Have Sex ... ›
- 'Mary" goes viral in an attempt to stop crime at Walgreens - Louder ... ›
- DEBUNKED: New Liberal Study Says Guns Don't Deter Crime. Why ... ›
- UK police show up at YouTuber's house for 'hate crime' - Louder ... ›
- Crowder: The Real Stats on Gun Crime and Race - Louder With ... ›
- New Crime Stats Prove 'Peaceful' Illegals Have a Mean Violent ... ›
- UK Police Now Deem Staring at Woman's Breasts a 'Hate Crime ... ›