Before Elon Musk Gives UN $6 Billion, He Asks About Time Officials Demanded Sexual Favors from Kids for Food
Elon Musk did an Elon Musk thing on Wednesday. CNN quoted David Beasley, director of the United Nations' World Food Programme, claiming that 2% of Musk's worth could solve global hunger. Elon was all about it but only providing the UN provided an accounting to where the money goes now. The implication is that the UN might not be the most ethical organization when it comes to spending money. Musk has made similar implications about politicians who keep raising taxes.
There have been two developments. David Beasley calling fake news on CNN:
.@elonmusk! Headline not accurate. $6B will not solve world hunger, but it WILL prevent geopolitical instability, mass migration and save 42 million people on the brink of starvation. An unprecedented crisis and a perfect storm due to Covid/conflict/climate crises.
— David Beasley (@WFPChief) October 31, 2021
"Headline not accurate. $6B will not solve world hunger, but it WILL prevent geopolitical instability, mass migration and save 42 million people on the brink of starvation. An unprecedented crisis and a perfect storm due to Covid/conflict/climate crises."
And Elon Musk wants to know about the time UN officials forced children as young as nine to give them oral sex for food.
According to the article, in 2015, French "peacekeepers" failed to act on accusations of sexual abuse. It took "almost a year for UN staff to respond to allegations of rape by six children." One child reported he had been "orally and anally raped."
UN Secretary-General at the time Ban Ki-moon shared his "'profound regret that these children were betrayed by the very people sent to protect them' and said he accepted the panel's broad findings."
In 2017, the New York Times reported that no charges were brought.
Elon Musk is understandably concerned about the United Nations, which looks corrupt and incompetent. I can understand wanting to ask a few questions before signing a check for $6 billion.
As of this writing, David Beasley, director of the United Nations' World Food Programme, has not responded to Elon via Twitter.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Virginia Democrats Target Kids and Pull False Flag Ahead of Election! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- TikToker Uses 'Parks and Rec' to Destroy the Media - Louder With ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Highlights a Small Business Nancy Pelosi is Holding ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw's Had Enough, Calls on Texans to Defy Lockdown ... ›
- Barstool's Dave Portnoy Rants About Running for Office - Louder ... ›
- Grimes Shares Odd TikTok on Communism and AI - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Announced as SNL Host, Cast Members Are PISSED ... ›
- Elon Musk Comes Out Hard Against Biden's Tax Scheme - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Celebrates Jack Dorsey Resigning with Stalin Tweet - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Elon Musk Rejects Joe Biden's 'Build Back Better' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk is Time's 'Person of the Year' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Speaks Out AGAINST Vax Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk SAVAGES Elizabeth Warren - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Hammers Critics with How Much Taxes He's Paying - Louder With Crowder ›