Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
January 11, 2023
Watch: Eddie Murphy's 'blueprint for success' had the audience howling (but Will Smith will hate it)
Comedy fans are still waiting for Eddie Murphy to make his return to stand-up comedy, even if just for one night. It would be disappointing if Bill Cosby made his return to the stage before Eddie Murphy did. While Eddie hasn't announced a comedy special yet, we get flashes of his brilliance whenever he's given a special award. Like when he received the Mark Twain prize and had bars about...Bill Cosby.
Last night, Murphy received the Cecil B. DeMille Award at the Golden Globes and did not disappoint.
Eddie Murphy’s still got it folks #GoldenGlobes pic.twitter.com/Bbcr26m6Ds
— Chicks in the Office (@ChicksInTheOff) January 11, 2023
Eddie Murphy's Blueprint for success:
- Pay your taxes
- Mind your business
- Keep Will Smith's wife's name out your f*cking mouth.
For those of you who may have missed all of 2022 because you forgot to turn on the internet on or something...
At last year's Academy Awards, Chris Rock made a joke about a movie that Will Smith found funny. The rub is that Will Smith's wife didn't find it funny, so Smith assaulted Rock on stage. Smith's wife found THAT funny, even though she is a "strong woman" who "didn't" want her husband to do that. The Grown-Ups were activated. Jokes were made. Four months later, Will Smith posted a lame-ass apology. Ten months later, we're still making jokes about it!
While there are no clues about a return to stand-up, Eddie is at the very least making a return to adult comedy. He is currently starring in You People with Jonah Hill. It's about a Jewish guy (not played by Eddie) who gets engaged to a black girl and finds out her family are followers of Louis Farrakhan. The premise sounds hilarious. And the fact Netflix hasn't canceled it yet in this post-Ye America is saying something.
Not that it's better than a return to the stage for Murphy. I'm not saying he needs the leather suits again. But in just the little glimpses we've seen, his timing and delivery are still on point. America needs a full hour special.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Democracy Respecter Zelensky WINS Person of the Year?! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- NEW George Floyd Riots: What the Media ISN’T Telling You! (SHOW NOTES) ›
- EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT: BLM Occupies Elizabeth City, NC. Residents in Fear... ›
- 'It Used to be so Wild': Joe Rogan Blasts SNL for Turning Into Woke Crap ›
- SNL's 'comedy' writers are boycotting over Dave Chappelle hosting (let that one simmer in your brain) ›
- Blue Checkmark Implies Bill Burr Has a 'Minority Sex Servant,' Burr's Wife Responds ›
- Chris Rock goes OFF about Will Smith in Netflix special - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Rock attacked Meghan Markle in comedy special - Louder With Crowder ›
- Will Smith says Chris Rock hurt, embarrassed him: Report - Louder With Crowder ›