Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
July 25, 2021
Donald Trump Cracks Jokes About Transgender Olympian Laurel Hubbard While His Audience Roars
Donald Trump returned to the stage over the weekend with a performance in Arizona. Please note (Facebook) at no point in this post is a reference made to any comment Trump may have made about the 2020 election. I know that you know the election was beyond reproach. Facebook's fact-checks tell me so!
This video contains Trump's comments about "men" performing against women in sports. It's believed he was talking about transgender women. The weightlifter in question is believed to be New Zealand weightlifting phenom Laurel Hubbard. She used to go under the name Gavin Hubbard. But when Gavin was in her 30s, she transitioned to Laurel and is competing in this year's Olympics. I am not aware of another transgender female weightlifter competing in the Tokyo Games.
Trump slams biological males competing as women in the olympics. pic.twitter.com/p2HrBrRPLt
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) July 25, 2021
Free Speech is being crushed. Men are being allowed to compete in women's sports. How do you like that? Did you see the weightlifter? I hate to tell you this, women, but he shattered your longstanding record?
The rest of Trump's bit is all in the delivery. It doesn't work as well written out verbatim. The premise is that because someone who is born a male has so many biological advantages over someone born a woman, Laurel Hubbard can beat women with one hand. If you said that about a man beating women so easily, it would be sexist. But because Laurel Hubbard is a woman, it's merely an observation. Donald Trump is making a humorous anecdote.
Laurel Hubbard competing in women's weightlifting is not without controversy. There are some people who believe her being born Gavin Hubbard, a male, gives her biological advantages over the other athletes who were born women. For example:
- Men have, on average, 15-20x more testosterone than women.
- Testosterone enhances red blood cell production, decreases fat, increases muscle, and increases bone density.
- Men have 26-45.5% higher bone mass than women.
However, Hubbard's fellow female competitors were told to calm down about it and keep their opinions to themselves. While they think it isn't fair, "there's nothing we can do because every time we voice it we get told to be quiet."
Donald Trump did not share his thoughts about Victoria's Secret model Megan Rapinoe and the US Soccer Team being embarrassed in the first round of competition. The former president may have more to say about them in future rallies.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Trump's EPIC Press Briefing! Trolling the Fake News Media to Their Faces! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- New Trump Ad Parodies a Ford Trucks Commercial - Louder With ... ›
- Donald Trump is Suing Jack Dorsey, Mark Zuckerberg - Louder With ... ›
- FLASHBACK: Donald Trump's 'House of Wings' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Facebook Upholds Donald Trump's Permanent Ban - Louder With ... ›
- PAGING RACHEL MADDOW: Donald Trump Paid More Taxes Than ... ›
- Happy Valentine's Day! Slate Says Donald Trump is Ruining Sex ... ›
- Top 5 Donald Trump Accomplishments and Moments in 2017 ... ›
- Conor McGregor has Just Come Out in Support of Donald Trump ... ›
- Joe Biden Is MORE Polarizing Than Donald Trump Ever Was ... ›
- Little Girl Receives Thank You Letter from Donald Trump - Louder ... ›
- CBS Roots for America to Fail at the Olympics - Louder With Crowder ›
- Women's Weightlifters Respond About Laurel Hubbard - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sen. Rick Scott on Biden: 'Time for the 25th Amendment?' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joel McHale 2014: 'No One Takes Joe Biden Seriously' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Laurel Hubbard Named 'Sportswoman of the Year' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Happy Valentine's Day! Slate Says Donald Trump is Ruining Sex - Louder With Crowder ›