Republican Senator Goes There on Biden: 'Has Time Come for the 25th Amendment?'
Florida Senator Rick Scott has seen enough. Like anyone with functioning eyes, Sen. Scott sees all the things Joe Biden has made of mess of. We also see Joe Biden's brain turning more and more into pudding with every attempt at a speech. But the incompetence of Afghanistan and the chaos that has ensued may have been too much. Sen. Scott wants to know, is it 25th Amendment time?
After the disastrous events in Afghanistan, we must confront a serious question: Is Joe Biden capable of discharging the duties of his office or has time come to exercise the provisions of the 25th Amendment? https://t.co/l1bFrUdZH9
— Rick Scott (@SenRickScott) August 16, 2021
After the disastrous events in Afghanistan, we must confront a serious question: Is Joe Biden capable of discharging the duties of his office or has time come to exercise the provisions of the 25th Amendment?
The 25th Amendment is put into place so that, should a president lose control of his mental facilities, there is a mechanism to remove him from office. HOWEVER, the process has to be started with a vote by the president's cabinet members. Joe Biden's cabinet members will never do that. If anything, Joe Biden's descent into senility only makes it easier for the people who control Joe Biden to do so. So as a practical matter, the 25th is off the table.
As for Sen. Scott's argument, that's a different story. A lot of Joe Biden's bumbling is the things he campaigned on. Biden ran for president promising open borders, killing jobs to pander to environmentalists, and his special brand of economic illiteracy. People voted for him saying, "Sure, fine, whatever, just as long as you don't tweet mean things." What they DIDN'T vote for is what we've seen in Afghanistan over the past few days. No one voted for as crushing a loss as we've seen and for America to be embarrassed like this.
Joe Biden, who does what every other expert tells him to do, ignored these experts for whatever reason. Could it be due to a leave of his mental facilities? I'm not a psychiatrist or a constitutional scholar so I can't say. I also can't not say. If the argument about the 25th helps people view all of the other things Joe Biden f*cks up in a different light, it's worth having the discussion.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Trump Cracks Jokes About Transgender Olympian Laurel Hubbard ... ›
- Unhinged Liberal Attacks Tucker Carlson in Fishing Store - Louder ... ›
- Video Illustrates What Happens When You Carjack a Gun Owner ... ›
- RING Video Captures Man Threatening to 'Rape and Kill' Woman ... ›
- Did a Confused Joe Biden Yell, 'My Butt's Been Wiped'? - Louder ... ›
- JP Sears Explains Free Speech to the Biden Administration - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Hopes You'll Forget Afghanistan by August 31 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Afghan Woman Unloads on Joe Biden Going on Vacation - Louder With Crowder ›
- US Embassy Issues Warning AGAINST Going to Kabul Airport - Louder With Crowder ›
- JP Sears Attempts to Explain Joe Biden's ABC News Interview - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sec Blinken Asked: 'Does POTUS Not Know What's Going On?' - Louder With Crowder ›