Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 10, 2023
Watch: Hero dresses as a clown to protest Austin City Council's woke agenda, blasts city council asking for a job
Not all heroes wear capes. Some heroes wear rainbow wigs and face paint. That's what this absolute CHAD did to blast the Austin City Council's misguided priorities. The disconnect is while the Austin City Council wants to focus on its woke agenda, residents want to focus on being able to afford their energy bills. You would think these residents would consider that before electing the city council, but...you know.
Somehow, a power OUTAGE resulted in residents' Austin Energy bills skyrocketing. According to the Wikipedia, Austin Energy is a publicly owned utility providing electrical power to the city of Austin and surrounding areas and returns its profits to the city's general fund to finance other city services The more money Austin Energy makes, the more money that goes into the city coffers.
Now meet Chad. He finds it odd that an outage would result in paying more and wants accountability. His mom told him to dress for the job he wants, so he dressed as the CEO of Austin Energy.
"My mother told me to dress for the job that you want to have, and that's why I'm here today - because I would like to be the CEO of Austin Energy."
Public comments at the Austin City Council meeting start with criticism of storm response.
MORE INFO: https://t.co/3SDnfjQdGE pic.twitter.com/VQuv5d4JX5
— CBS Austin (@cbsaustin) February 9, 2023
Talk your talk, Chad:
"I have pronouns in my Twitter bio, I also have Ukrainian flags in my Twitter bio, and due to my extensive qualifications and the fact that my priorities align so much with the city of Austin."
"Just last month I destroyed the gas stove that I own in a fire that I started because I am firmly committed to saving the planet just like you."
These bars are my favorite:
"I would like a salary between $350,000 to $500,000 a year, so that I can support my lifestyle, fund my cocaine habit, and care for my wife who has stage five testicular cancer."
The video was a nice change of pace. When we report on these public meetings, they tend to involve adults reading aloud the porn that city councils like Austin want to indoctrinate children with. Here, we have a man instead looking for a job and presenting his credentials. We here at the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website wish Chad the Clown all the best in all his future endeavors.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Unhinged woman throws epic hissyfit over (checks notes) an expired coupon ›
- Watch: Massive brawl erupts at Chinese restaurant and there is a lot to unpack ›
- Watch: Sassy-pants Waffle House customer demands $100, is ready to fight customers while they laugh at him ›
- Watch: Deaf and mute trans woman belts out a beautiful and brave cover of a Whitney Houston classic ›
- WATCH: White woman claims traffic is racist, because of course she does ›
- Check out this guy so fed up with China's lockdowns he's ready to go all Shaolin kung-fu on the health 'experts' ›
- Watch: World's dumbest shoplifter was so busy grabbing clothes he didn't notice the cops outside waiting for him ›
- Watch: Crime is so out of hand in Los Angeles, Target needs to lock up laundry detergent ›
- WATCH: Drag Queen Strips for Kids at Drag Queen Story Time. How Does This Promote Reading? ›
- Oh-My: Elon Musk Clowns AOC Over Latest Anti-Billionaire Rant, Makes Her Look Silly With His Response ›
- Activists launch assault on "Cop City" in Atlanta - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man burns apartment down blasting "We Didn't Start the Fire" - Louder With Crowder ›