Watch: Florida carjacker immediately regrets running from cops when police dog is chomping down on his butt
Florida man is crazy. Sometimes, he's literally, verifiably, certifiably crazy. Other times he's crazy, as in he makes terrible choices. Like this Florida man who thought it was a great idea to run from the police after being pulled over in a stolen vehicle. And while he may have been able to outrun the officer, there was no way he was outrunning Jax.
See, Jax doesn't take kindly to criminals. I imagine he thinks they're a pain in the a**, and so, in a turn-about-is-far-play kind of manner, he has made the conscious decision to be a pain in the a** when the opportunity presents itself. And the opportunity presented itself.
Jax must have received the Bestest Boy Award. The screaming criminal on the ground, 29-year-old Matthew Gebert, was not only driving around in a stolen vehicle but was doing so with a suspended license while in possession of cocaine and drug paraphernalia, reports the Daily Mail.
According to Jax, Gebert attempted to defend the possession of the cocaine by saying he wasn't addicted to it he "just liked the way it smells."
Gebert has been charged with possession of cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia, "grand theft of a motor vehicle, fleeing to elide a law enforcement officer, resisting without violence, driving without a valid license, and violation of probation."
Unlike criminals in, say, New York or California, he can be expected to be held in jail, prosecuted, and hopefully, found guilty and thrown in prison because Florida actually enforces its laws--with the help of officers like Jax, his human partner Corporal Calvin Butts, and the numerous sheriffs in Florida who we enjoy talking about whenever they do something awesome.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
FLORIDA MAN Asks Cops to Test His METH! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Police are Looking for Serial Shoe Snatcher. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Newspaper Suppresses Identity of Mass Shooting Suspect - Louder ... ›
- NYC Police Identify Subway Murder Suspect - Louder With Crowder ›
- Homeowner Exchanges Gunfire With Armed Alabama Intruders ... ›
- Florida couple arrested for sexually assaulting… their dog - Louder ... ›
- Florida Sheriff Doubles Down on Homeowners Shooting Crooks ... ›
- Florida man arrested, attempted to warn Space Force - Louder With ... ›
- Police Officer Trolls His Would-Be Murderer with K-Y Jelly at ... ›
- \Police subdue a naked Florida man with a machete - Louder With ... ›
- Florida man arrested after attempting to buy a child - Louder With Crowder ›