CNN’s Brian Stelter Shares His LOVE of New Globalist Superman
Now, it may have just been a ploy to get some screen time outside his own terrible show, but Stelter was as giddy as a preteen schoolgirl as he explained what he thought were positive changes to the comic book hero, "Here comes the dumb!"
"The 'American way' part of the phrase came during World War II. That was a logical move. When—y'know—there was this world war. Uh, I think now, the message is 'this is a global franchise. This is a franchise looking to the future.' And that kind of ethnonationalism, y'know, perhaps is not the right style going forward."
He's addressing another recent change to the beloved superhero, which modified his original catch phrase of "Truth, justice, and the American way" to "Truth, justice, and a better tomorrow".
"But hey, who can argue against 'a better tomorrow' […] Sounds kinda vague and simple to me."
No one doubts that it is both vague and just as simple as Stelter himself.
"Yeah, vague and simple, just the way Brian likes it. He's going to go home to Simple Jack against his headboard."
But I think many of us could argue against removing "the American way" from superman. You weirdo leftists already made him bisexual, and now, you're looking to remove any semblance of patriotism from the character? He's going to equate ethnonationalism with nationalism to make the argument to do so, too? But this is part and parcel of the reason why everyone hates Stelter.
Par for the course, I suppose, but it is further evidence of a globalist mentality attempting to remove any reference to American exceptionalism from the culture. Steven hits on this point in succinct fashion:
"The American way is better than Chinese way. It's better than the Russian way. Better than the Canadian way."
Steven is absolutely right! Even with all our issues, America—the American way—is still the best this world has ever seen. And God willing, it will be for the foreseeable future!
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- WATCH: Chris Hemsworth Nettles the Easily Triggered Brie Larson ... ›
- Elizabeth Banks Uses a Tired Cliche to Explain 'Charlie's Angels ... ›
- Texas School District Rolls Out Transgender Education for 8-Year ... ›
- Joe Rogan Embarrasses Sanjay Gupta Over CNN's Lies - Louder ... ›
- Unhinged Liberal Harpy Films Herself Screaming at Neighbors ... ›
- John Ondrasik Anti-Biden Anthem 'Blood on My Hands.' - Louder ... ›
- Superman Actor Blasts New Bi-Superman Character - Louder With ... ›
- DC Artist Quits Over Un-American Superman - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan Unloads on CNN, Don Lemon Proving His Point - Louder With Crowder ›
- Queen Guitarist Brian May Criticizes Brit Awards - Louder With Crowder ›
- Unhinged Liberal Harpy Films Herself Screaming at Neighbors - Louder With Crowder ›