October 13, 2021
SHOW NOTES: DC Comics' 'BRAVE' New Superman Is ... BISEXUAL? Special Guest Dean Cain
The Left says DC Comics' new bisexual Superman is brave and bold. Former Superman actor Dean Cain says no, and he joins us to explain why. We also get into that EXPLOSIVE Loudoun County school rape story. And are YOU ready to give your kids the COVID shot?
DC Comics' 'BRAVE' New Superman Is ... BISEXUAL? Special Guest Dean Cain | Louder with Crowderwww.youtube.com
US WANTS TO VACCINATE 5-YEAR-OLDS
- The White House has told state governors to prepare to vaccinate children as young as 5. The FDA is expected to approve Pfizer for children ages 5-11 soon. SOURCE: NBC
- Contrast that with Finland and Sweden. SOURCE: NorwayInstitutePH, Ivesbrain, CNBC
- Chief Epidemiologist for Iceland banned Moderna shots for all ages over myocarditis findings.
- Norway suspended Moderna for all people under 18, and men under 30
- Sweden paused Moderna for people under 30
- Finland also paused Moderna for men under 30
ROTTEN TOMATOES SCORES
- Yesterday we reviewed the documentary "Fauci" behind the paywall. And it got a great critic's score on Rotten Tomatoes, with 91% approving. Just don't look at the 2% audience score. SOURCE: Rotten Tomatoes
- Similar critic-to-audience rating disparities for:
- Cuties SOURCE: Rotten Tomatoes
- 88% critics
- 16% audience
- Ghostbusters SOURCE: Rotten Tomatoes
- 74% critics
- 49% audience
- Kevin Smith's Master's of the Universe SOURCE: Rotten Tomatoes
- 94% critics
- 39% audience
- Dear White People SOURCE: Rotten Tomatoes
- 95% Critics
- 42% Audience
- Captain Marvel SOURCE: Rotten Tomatoes
- 79% Critics
- 45% Audience
- Hannah Gadsby: Nanette SOURCE: Rotten Tomatoes
- 100% Critics
- 27% Audience
- Dave Chappelle: The Closer SOURCE: Rotten Tomatoes
- 33% critics
- 97% audience
- Hillbilly Elegy SOURCE: Rotten Tomatoes
- 25% critics
- 83% audience
- Death Wish SOURCE: Rotten Tomatoes
- 18% critics
- 71% audience
- Cuties SOURCE: Rotten Tomatoes
LOUDOUN COUNTY RAPE CASE & COVER-UP - DAILY WIRE EXCLUSIVE
- SETUP: Scott Smith was tackled by police at a June 22 board meeting for trying to bring attention to his 15-year-old daughter being raped in a bathroom. SOURCE: Daily Wire
- Scott Smith's 15-year-old daughter was raped by a bisexual boy in a skirt. The boy was charged with:
- Two counts of forcible sodomy
- One count of anal sodomy
- One count of forcible fellatio.
- On May 28, school officials told Smith his daughter had been assaulted in a bathroom by a male.
- The school said they would handle the matter internally.
- When he protested, the school called the police ON SMITH.
- The police, instead of arresting Smith, escorted him and his daughter to the hospital for a rape kit.
- A SANE exam and buccal swab substantiated his daughter's claim.
- On June 22, Smith attended a school board meeting where he was tackled. The meeting included a proposal to expand restroom access to transgender students. SOURCE: Loudon Minutes
- School board member Beth Barts waved off Smith's concerns saying, "Our students do not need to be protected, and they are not in danger. Do we have assaults in our bathrooms or locker rooms regularly?"
- This is the same school district that tried to suspend teacher Byron Cross for saying this about gender pronouns. SOURCE: NBC Washington
- Superman Comes Out, as DC Comics Ushers In a New Man of Steel
- Superman Actor Blasts New Bi-Superman Character: It's NOT Bold or Brave
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
From Your Site Articles
- Billie Eilish Blames Big Boobs on Losing Instagram Followers ... ›
- Elizabeth Banks Uses a Tired Cliche to Explain 'Charlie's Angels ... ›
- John Ondrasik Anti-Biden Anthem 'Blood on My Hands.' - Louder ... ›
- Superman Actor Unloads on New 'Woke' Captain America - Louder ... ›
- Superman Actor Blasts New Bi-Superman Character - Louder With ... ›
- Native Leaders Call Braves’ Traditions “Dehumanizing” - Louder With Crowder ›
- Utah Health Officials Parody 'Ghostbusters' ›