Billie Eilish Doesn't Understand Boobs, Blames Her Big Ones for Losing Instagram Followers
Popstar Billie Eilish blames a photo of her rather sizable chesticles as the reason she lost 100,000 Instagram followers. As Crowder and the gang opine on in this clip, that goes against everything we've ever known about boobs.
Billie Eilish Doesn't Understand BOOBS | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
At issue is this "offending" Instagram post that allegedly caused fans to tell her "no thanks for the mammaries."
Eilish told Elle Magazine that after posting this photo, she lost over 100,000 Instagram followers. The singer called the incident "dehumanizing" and that "people hold on to these memories and have an attachment" to her old style of oversized clothes.
"I lost 100,000 followers, just because of the boobs. ... People are scared of big boobs."
Yeah, that's not how big boobs work.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Teachers REFUSE to Let This Kid Wear a Mask in Class ... Because It Says 'Hooters'
- HERO: Clay Travis on CNN Says "I believe in the First Amendment and Boobs." Yes, Really!
- Candace Bure Actually Had to Defend Photo with Husband
- Councilwoman in Hot Water After Lobbyist Allegedly Pays for Her Boob Job
- Women Dress as Boobs, March Outside Facebook Over Algorithm Only Showing Male Nipples
- The New Superman Is ... BISEXUAL? Special Guest Dean Cain - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chaos at Texas Hooters leaves manager with broken arm= - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hooters enlists Elon Musk to fight fake news - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Woman wins $20k for embarrassing CNN and yelling 'boobs' on air - Louder With Crowder ›
- Congressman will take oath on a $5 million Superman comic - Louder With Crowder ›