"I'm Literally a Liar": Big pharma director goes bananas, attacks journalist and smashes his computer
Yesterday, we covered the viral Project Veritas video of (probably former) Pfizer Director of Research and Development Jordon Trishton Walker. Walker explained that Pfizer is considering mutating COVID viruses to create a new vaccine.
According to Walker, the experiment would consist of infecting monkeys with the virus, making the monkeys infect each other, and then collecting samples. So kind of exactly like Wuhan, but with monkeys instead of bats. Bats would just be too far.
Yesterday, Project Veritas released another video of an attempt by James O'Keefe to confront Walker. Spoiler: it did not go well.
Walker became violent and even smashed O'Keefe's iPad with the undercover recording. O'Keefe was also locked in the restaurant as Walker called the police because he was "feeling really unsafe."
\u201cSHOCKING: @Pfizer Director Physically Assaults @JamesOKeefeIII & Veritas Staff; Destroys iPad Showing Undercover Recordings About \u201cMutating\u201d Covid Virus; NYPD RESPONDS!\n\n\u201cI\u2019m just someone who\u2019s working in a company that\u2019s trying to literally help the public.\u201d\n\n\u201cYou fu*ked up!\u201d\u201d— Project Veritas (@Project Veritas) 1674772173
Walker was absolutely shocked to learn that the random date he told about potentially catastrophic experiments didn't keep his promise "not to tell anyone." He claimed he was just trying to impress his date and lied about the whole thing.
I've heard quite a few bizarre pickup lines, but "My company is trying to genetically mutate a virus that could become extremely dangerous and escape to infect the general public" is not one of them.
It is quite hilarious how the victims of Project Veritas keep falling for the fake dates. You'd think they would catch on by now. But Project Veritas has developed a rock solid business strategy:
\u201cThat\u2019s funny right there, I don\u2019t care who you are. h/t @BigP4H\u201d— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@Louder with Crowder Dot Com) 1674820138
All of Jordon Trishton Walker's profiles appear to have been scrubbed from the internet. But Twitter sleuths were able to find his alleged resume. If this is in fact his resume, it appears he had a lot more to do with the "science" than he let on to O'Keefe.
\u201cGoogle forgot to scrub Jordon Walker\u2019s resume from the internet\n\nHe posted it here (I redacted the contact info in the screenshot to avoid doxxing): https://t.co/VqAoyZDqdI\n\n@JamesOKeefeIII @Project_Veritas\u201d— Chief Nerd (@Chief Nerd) 1674762453
It's hard not to feel a little bad for Walker. Hopefully, he'll get out of the public eye for a while and eventually find a new job. Preferably one with fewer high-risk genomic experiments.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Who Are Beto O’Rourke’s Beta Male Supporters? | Crowder Undercoveryoutu.be
- The WH wants you to start a fight at Thanksgiving, but enjoy the classic "Cheers" food fight instead ›
- Watch: Brute chucks left-wing protesters blocking traffic like they're a bunch of useless sacks of soy ›
- SHOW NOTES: Why NAC Is the COVID Drug the FDA Doesn't Want You To Know! ›
- Stop Lying About Ivermectin by Calling it 'Horse Dewormer'! ›
- Watch: Sheriff uses TikTok, classic 'Austin Powers' bit to mock a perp who shot himself in the d*ck ›
- 'My Dad's Running for President': Hunter Biden Loses Another Laptop with Video of Him Chatting Up a Hooker ›
- Watch: Pfizer director makes ludicrous claim about why company is mutating viruses, gets 'directed evolution' trending ›
- Watch: Media shilling over Biden's 'recession' is so pathetic, even Stephen Colbert is calling them out ›
- Watch: 'Comic' Jimmy Fallon debuts COVID variants rap that manages to be worse than you're expecting ›
- WaPo colludes with Democrat Senator to force Elon Musk investigation, but Musk gets the last laugh (for now) ›