Pay Attention, America: Aussie Cop 'Comfortable' with Free Speech, Except When Against a Public Health Order
Watching the Australian government crack down on its own citizens over a "public health" order has been disturbing. If you aren't familiar, change that. Then don't kid yourself into thinking it can't happen here. Yes, we have a First Amendment. For now. But listen to this Australian cop address the press about how free speech isn't as important as obeying the government. Think long and hard over how many "leaders" in this country have said some form of "I support free speech, but ..." over the past year and a half.
He was giving a presser about "unauthorized" protests. No word if it was one of the protests where cops pepper-sprayed a little girl with a "Let Me Play" sign.
Australia police 🇦🇺
'We are comfortable with free speech, but when it's done in contravention to a public health order putting the rest of public health in jeopardy the police will not tolerate it' 🤯 pic.twitter.com/DhqOEjbQdE
— Willow (@Willlow_Rose) August 31, 2021
We have made it clear throughout the previous weeks the police are not opposed to free speech.
I sense at least an implied "but" coming.
We are opposed to activity that breaches the public health order and puts the vast majority of the community in danger.
There it is.
Today's [protests] only further served to jeopardize the freedoms of those people who are doing the right thing.
The people viewed as doing the "right thing" are the people who are obediently doing whatever their government tells them to do. This stands in opposition to the Aussies who think that a government telling people how they can exercise and when they can leave their house is bonkers.
We are very comfortable with free speech ... but when that's done in contravention to the public health order, putting the rest of public safety in jeopardy, the police will not tolerate it.
All in the name of a "public health" order. Over a virus with an over 99% survival rate (slightly less if you're old or fat). People down under are okay with giving up their rights over what the government says is for the public's health. And the ones who oppose are treated like the weird ones. Or worse, as criminals.
Here in America, we've heard people speak out that climate change is a "public health" crisis. Guns are a "public health" crisis too. And though the Supreme Court stopped him for now, Joe Biden tried coming after your personal property over what the CDC called a "public health" crisis.
Australia is a warning, America. Our "leaders" aren't hiding what they plan to do here if we let them get away with it.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
“You may not know what COVID is" - Biden #shorts youtu.be
- 4 Babies Denied Heart Surgery due to COVID Travel Restrictions ... ›
- Nurses, Officers Wrestle Child Away from Her Father - Louder With ... ›
- Australian Govt. Shoots Rescue Dogs as COVID Safety Precaution ... ›
- Authorities Pepper Spray Kid at Anti-Lockdown Protest - Louder With ... ›
- Australia Bans Removing Masks Outside to Drink Alcohol - Louder ... ›
- Australia Limits Exercise, Makes You Register to See Family ... ›
- Pay Attention: Australia Is Building 'Quarantine Facilities' - Louder ... ›
- Australia's Gun Ban Results in More Guns Than Ever...New Findings ... ›
- Australia Deploys Army to Enforce COVID Restrictions - Louder With ... ›
- WOW: New Report Reveals Just How Badly Australia's Gun Ban ... ›
- Australia: Little Girl Sits on Dad's Lap as He's Handcuffed - Louder With Crowder ›
- Australia Developing App Citizens will be FORCED to Download - Louder With Crowder ›
- Australia: Activist Arrested for 'Incitement' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Australia Introduces 'Freedom Pass' to Get Your Freedom Back - Louder With Crowder ›