LOL: Whoopi Goldberg Suggests White People Need to Be Beaten then Quickly Backtracks
I am slowly becoming convinced that the only reason 'The View' is still on the air is because of people like us who hate-watch it incessantly. But it's great entertainment, so I'm ok with it. For now.
Today, Whoopi Goldberg expressed her exasperation over the Tyre Nichols story. And of course, she managed to drag race into it. What good would a news story be without some divisive, anti-white rhetoric drizzled on top?
Whoopi said, "When will the brutality finally lead to some police reform from the ground up? Because, clearly, it doesn't matter if it's a white policeman or a black policeman, it is a problem in the policing itself."
Ok Whoopi, I'm actually with you on that. A lot of these cases seem to come down to poor training. But she had to go on:
"It seems things don't seem to make sense to people unless it's somebody they can feel or they can recognize, but how many times do we have to - do we need to see white people also get beaten before anyone will do anything?"
I grow tired.
\u201cWhoopi Goldberg on police reform: \n\n"Do we need to see white people also get beaten before anybody will do anything?"\u201d— Daily Caller (@Daily Caller) 1675107020
Perhaps someone in her earpiece promptly told her to backtrack, because she quickly clarified, "I'm not suggesting that, so don't write us and tell me what a racist I am."
As to Whoopi's claim, it actually seems that people care less, or even not at all when a white person is a victim of police brutality. Take Tony Timpa, a mentally ill white man who called 911 in 2016 and died in exactly the same position as George Floyd. Timpa called the police because he needed help and was off of his prescribed meds.
Responding Officer Dustin Dillard pinned him to the ground with his knee on his neck for nearly 14 minutes. But there weren't any "mostly peaceful protests" in Timpa's name. In fact, last year, Office Dillard was promoted to Sr. Cpl., a role that involves training rookie officers.
It's almost like these stories always go one way, even when the officers aren't white...weird how that works out!
- Captain Asshat Chris Evans Called Americans WHAT? Lightyear FAILED ›
- Watch: Prince Harry's new memoir exposes him and Meghan as resident crazy people ›
- Bill Maher SLANDERS Me: We EXPOSE Him! (Show Notes) ›
- Security guard fakes mass shooting threat to get out of work, is caught by a lack of attention to details ›
- Watch: LeBron James is big mad reporters haven't asked him about what a racist Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is ›
- Comedian Goes Berserk Over Will Smith: 'F***ing Zero Respect for That B****' ›
- TikToker Ends Joy Behar Over Ridiculous 'When Black People Get Guns' Comment ›
- Whoopi Goldberg ends 2022 apologizing for Holocaust comments...which is how she started 2022 ›
- Whoopi Goldberg explodes on Meghan Markle for bimbo-shaming the girls on 'Deal or No Deal' ›
- MORON ALERT: Whoopi Goldberg Actually Thinks 'Abortion' is in the Constitution ›
- Watch: Whoopi Goldberg goes on anti-American rant - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woke bro gets deprogrammed about his "white privilege" - Louder With Crowder ›