Top 5 'Climate Change' Myths Debunked
This one is for you Prius-driving, canvas tote bag-carrying hippies who refuse to shop at Amazon because of the cardboard boxes, who are always talking about "emissions" and "the polar bears." You know who you are. Thanks for caring for the environment, you hypocritical weasels. Guess what? A lot of that crap you believe? It's just that. Crap. And it's okay to think critically about it.
Sources? We have them.
Good news is these sources are renewable. The bad news is they'll make you climate-change nuts look like the morons we always knew you were. Take these facts and shove them your hybrid. Then push the hybrid off a cliff.
MYTH: The world is getting hotter at a significant rate.
MYTH: Rise in CO2 is dangerous and can directly be traced to man-made emissions.
MYTH: The Ice Sheets are MELTING AWAY!
MYTH: Climate change models are reliable.
MYTH: Climate change is the consensus of scientists.
MYTH: Hybrid cars are better for the environment.
TRUTH: Not exactly. Production emissions are much higher, the minerals mined for the battered are typically done with little oversight on "non-green ways" and you're still hurting the environment FAAAAR more by buying a new hybrid than buying used gas.
MYTH: The polar bears are dying off!
- An Oregon Woman Caught Someone Trying to Set Her Property on Fire, But She Had a Gun ... - Louder With Crowder ›
- Leftist Anti-Colonialists Claim to Have 'Liberated' Colorado Land to Colonize It - Louder With Crowder ›
- Some of Us Warned You the Pandemic was Setting the Stage for Climate Change. We Were Right! - Louder With Crowder ›
- TOLD YOU SO! COVID-19 Pandemic was About Controlling You - Louder With Crowder ›
- Amazon Driver Assaults Woman, Screams About White Privilege - Louder With Crowder ›