Amazon Worker Films Escape from Warehouse After Being Trapped by Robot Walls. You Read That Right.
What do you do when Skynet becomes aware and starts screwing with you? Well, we live in America in 2022, so when things happen—anything, really—you pull out your smartphone and start recording a TikTok video.
It would take place in an Amazon warehouse, too. When this guy goes to grab some stuff out of this ridiculous maze of shelves, some little robots decide to have some fun and start moving those shelves around, blocking him in, forcing him to then set off on an adventure to escape.
it can sometimes get crazy😬🤖 them robots like to mess around 😂#robots ##work
Now, let’s thank our lucky stars this isn’t another extremely cringy video of some leftist doing lefty things. Those videos and the people who make them are awful. And although TikTok is garbage regardless of the content, at least this video is interesting-ish.
Did anyone happen to catch the menacing look on the robots’ faces? They knew what they were doing. They knew they had the upper hand. I half expected an entire squad of them to start synchronizing their efforts, blocking him in a small cubby hole and then moving together the two walls like the trash compactor in Star Wars.
I also don’t know how these things work, so I’m just making it as dramatic as possible in my head. Do these little super Roombas just move around according to set programming, or are they like little fetching robots that go grab shelves only after being told? I mean, this matters. Either these robots decided to do this of their own accord, or a bunch of this guy’s coworkers just felt like having a laugh.
Regardless, I’m going to say this is the beginning of the Skynet uprising because I’d much rather the world end in a great war against robots than because Putin got a wild stick up his ass one day and just decided, “Meh, f*ck it.”
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Presenting 2019's Top Five Silliest Stories - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Portnoy Hammers AOC Over 'Tax the Rich' Dress - Louder ... ›
- Woman on TikTok slams Joe Biden: 'you ain't my pimp!' - Louder ... ›
- Louder With Crowder ›
- The #1 and #2 Songs on iTunes Charts are Anti-Biden Anthems ... ›
- Admit it, Democrats: Joe Biden is an Embarrassing Failure - Louder ... ›
- Top 5 'Climate Change' Myths Debunked - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Coke Goes Woke - Louder With Crowder ›
- Louder with Crowder is GOING DAILY. Time to Join the Mug Club ... ›
- AOC Disappoints After Bailing on Amazon Workers' Protest - Louder ... ›