Show Notes: I’M BACK! The Economy Isn’t Bad, You’re Just Stupid!!!
CROWDER IS BACK! And so is the American recession. Or maybe "recession." It depends if you believe Joe Biden or every definition of the word since the 1940's. There's a lot to unpack. Also, they're apparently arresting people for social media posts in England now. And just when you thought NYC subways couldn't get any worse: It's an orgy!
I’M BACK! The Economy Isn’t Bad, You’re Just Stupid!!! | Louder with Crowderwww.youtube.com
BIDEN ADMIN REDEFINES RECESSION
- Gas is way up, and consumer confidence is way down, but c’mon man, the economy is actually pretty sweet according to Biden! SOURCE: YouTube
- You all thought two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth meant an economy was in a recession? You IDIOTS!
- I mean, it technically is how Oxford Languages defines it:
- “a period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced,”
- “generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters.”
NOW: Democrats are here to set the record straight. SOURCE: Twitter
- That last guy was Biden’s economic advisor, Brian Deese.
- THEN: In 2008, Deese had something slightly different to say: SOURCE: Twitter
- “Economists have a technical definition of recession, which is two consecutive quarters of negative growth.”
- THEN: And here’s what loverboy Bill Clinton had to say in 2000. SOURCE: Twitter
- It’s not just Deese and Clinton. This was the widely accepted definition of recession up until 2 minutes ago.
- So, according to Deese, Clinton, and the dictionary, the US is in a recession. SOURCE: BEA
- Q1: -1.6%
- Q2: -.9%
- Compared to Trump at the same point: SOURCE: Statista
- 2018 Q1: +3.8%
- 2018 Q2: +2.7%
- On top of those figures, the federal reserve increased interest rates by 0.75 basis points for the second time in two months. SOURCE: CNN
- But don’t worry, Joe Biden says everything is stellar. SOURCE: Twitter
BRITISH VET ARRESTED FOR SHARING MEME
- Harry Miller, a 51-year-old veteran of the British Army, was arrested for sharing a meme! Here’s footage from the arrest. SOURCE: Twitter
- Harry Miller was arrested on July 29 for re-tweeting an image of four Pride flags arranged to look like a swastika. SOURCE: WION
- The original post was made by Lawrence Fox to Twitter on June 27.
- Caroline Russell, a Green Party London ‘Assembly member’, condemned the post and wrote on Twitter: SOURCE: Twitter
- The reported offense falls under the ‘Malicious Communications Act.’
- Originally passed by Parliament in 1988, and amended in 2001 to include internet communications.
- It reads: SOURCE: Legislation.gov.uk
- “any person who sends to another person any article or electronic communication which is [...] of an indecent or grossly offensive nature, is guilty of an offense if his purpose, or one of his purposes, in sending it is that it should cause distress or anxiety to the recipient or to any other person to whom he intends that it or its contents or nature should be communicated.”
- Lawrence responded to Assembly member Russell with: SOURCE: Twitter
- "This is the UK, not China. Good to know you would like to see your political opponents prosecuted for 'hate', locked up and probably worse. So thanks for proving my point for me,"
- This is not a one-off. Remember:
DRAG IS RUINING AMERICA
- Drag has begun to spread outside of the gay bars and public schools to ruin even more of America.
THEN: In a video making the rounds on social media, an Episcopal school invited a drag queen to perform. SOURCE: Twitter
- On his TikTok, Brita Filter (CARBON BLOCK) wrote, SOURCE: Twitter
- “I literally went to church to teach the children today [...] A Catholic High School here in NYC invited me to their Pride Chapel.”
- “Visibility matter and I’m so honored to have had the chance to talk to you about my work as a LGBTQ+ Drag Queen Activist.”
NOW: Joint Base Langley-Eustis in Virginia hosted a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion summer festival. SOURCE: Facebook
- According to the festival’s EventCreate.com, Harpy Daniels, “The Navy Drag Queen,” was one of the performances. SOURCE: EventCreate
- Say hello to Harpy Daniels. SOURCE: Instagram
- That’s Petty Officer 2nd Class Joshua Kelley of the US Navy.
- A spokesman for the base verified that the installation commander signed off on the event and approved the use of taxpayer-funded military resources. SOURCE: DW
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- NEW REPORT: Unemployment Rate Reaches 10 Year Low ... ›
- Maajid Nawaz Blows Rogan's Mind, World Economic Forum ... ›
- Prince Charles Calls for 'Fundamental Economic Transition' - Louder ... ›
- Terrifying Moments From the World Economic Forum Conference ... ›
- Janet Yellen Attempts to 'Whitesplain' Importance of Black Abortions ... ›
- Joe Biden on Economic intercourse - Louder With Crowder ›
- Trump Tax Cuts Lead ExxonMobil to Invest HUGE in American ... ›
- Biden's Economic Report Says Gender More Than Inflation - Louder ... ›
- Crowder explains Biden gaslighting about recession - Louder With Crowder ›
- Immigrant-owned Texas restaurant is serving up Trump burgers - Louder With Crowder ›
- Prince Charles Calls for 'Fundamental Economic Transition' - Louder With Crowder ›