Big lines, sports cars, and Trump flags: Popular immigrant-owned Texas restaurant is serving up Trump burgers
One of my favorite restaurants back home in Kansas is a little place called Green Olive Family BBQ. It's owned and operated by Iraqi expatriates and serves up a mix of American BBQ and Mediterranean cuisine. And aside from the food being amazing--seriously, do yourself a favor and try the combo platter--I enjoyed it because it proved that the American dream was alive and well. Anyone with a little grit and a strong work ethic can come to this country and be successful.
A little burger joint in Belleville, Texas, is another example of this, and its owner has adopted a pretty recognizable brand to make the point all the more obvious. The Houston Chronicle reports that Trump Burger, owned by second-generation Lebanese-American Roland Beainy, is experiencing great success.
🧵In Bellville, about an hour or so northwest of Houston, Trump Burger is your standard burger joint with the added twist of being a monument to former U.S. President Donald Trump. https://t.co/XIEfM05JPJ
— Houston Chronicle (@HoustonChron) July 29, 2022
"Beainy was born in Boston and later moved to Lebanon when he was six to continue his studies there. He and his family returned to the U.S. in 2019.
A year later, Beainy opened Trump Burger.
'Being an immigrant from a place where everything is bad and you work for almost $200, you see somebody like him to support the country and get the economy doing better. Me being an entrepreneur, I appreciate what he did,' Beainy said."
The Trump theme of the place doesn't stop at the name, either. Breitbart explains that the menu serves up several dishes paying homage to Trump and his family from the Trump Burger to the First Lady Chicken Sandwich.
The community seems to love the joint, with one customer explaining that the weekends will see "a big line of motorcycles, sports cars and antiques and Trump flags." They also have a sizeable military discount which puts smiles on face. But not everyone has been taken with the establishment.
Beainy explained to the Chronicle, "We got a lot of bad calls at the start: People who wanted to burn the place down. It was scary at first, but we don’t have those calls anymore. We have a great following, and not all of them are Trump supporters. They come for the food and the service."
While they might not get the calls anymore, social media isn't happy about it.
\u201cTrump Burger drive-thru...\n\n"Can I get one double Treason Burger with Russian dressing, full sour pickle, enormous buns, smothered in ketchup, and hold the tax returns? Can you Super Lies it?"\n\nCash or charge?\n\n"Can Mexico pay for it?"\n\nSure. Drive around the wall.\u201d— Mr. Newberger (@Mr. Newberger) 1659190381
\u201c\u201cTrump Burger: Where the Menu Only Has Pictures\u201d\u2122\ufe0f\u201d— (((Tara Dublin))) (@(((Tara Dublin)))) 1659210365
\u201cWith any meal purchased at Trump Burger, you get to throw your plate at the wall and smear ketchup everywhere.\u201d— Adam Best (@Adam Best) 1659191469
That last one is a reference to the testimony of Cassidy Hutchinson, whose moronic, fanciful, and obviously fabricated lies gripped the leftist imagination for all of five seconds until she was proven to be a complete liar. Obviously, this dimwit still believes it, but then, all of these leftists getting upset about a restaurant bearing Trump's name demonstrates a particular lack of intelligence. It also illustrates the abject vapidity of their entire ilk.
If you're down in Bellville, maybe give 'em a try. At least you know the owner won't be turning around and donating his profits to some Democratic politician or leftist pet project.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
FAKE SPONSOR: Popping Toaster Tarts! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Prince Charles Calls for 'Fundamental Economic Transition' - Louder ... ›
- NEW REPORT: Unemployment Rate Reaches 10 Year Low ... ›
- Terrifying Moments From the World Economic Forum Conference ... ›
- Janet Yellen Attempts to 'Whitesplain' Importance of Black Abortions ... ›
- Joe Biden on Economic intercourse - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden's Economic Report Says Gender More Than Inflation - Louder ... ›
- Trump Tax Cuts Lead ExxonMobil to Invest HUGE in American ... ›
- I'M BACK! The Economy Isn't Bad, You're Just Stupid!!! - Louder With ... ›
- Video captures man stealing twenty briskets from a BBQ joint - Louder With Crowder ›
- We Have Updates About the Trump Raid, Guest: Kari Lake - Louder With Crowder ›
- Prince Charles Calls for 'Fundamental Economic Transition' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Men get robbed at gunpoint in broad daylight at restaurant - Louder With Crowder ›
- Houston bar owners are forced to sleep in their businesses - Louder With Crowder ›
- We're back! Wait, Trump is going to jail?! (Show Notes) - Louder With Crowder ›