Stephen Colbert Can't Help Himself, Makes Terrible Rap Song Supporting General Milley and Treason
Stephen Colbert didn't embarrass himself enough this week. Dancing v*cc*ne needles were pretty bad. But not as bad as this rap song celebrating General Mark Milley. A man who some say is guilty of treason. "Enjoy" doesn't sound like the right word. Just watch.
Colbert Can't Help Himself! Makes Terrible Rap Song Supporting TREASON! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Milley was in the news this week because he said Joe Biden lied about Afghanistan. Even though, Milley tried avoiding the word "lie". But two weeks ago, he made news when a book alleged Milley instructed the military not to obey any orders from then President Trump on military strikes without his approval following January 6.
Does that sound a little like treason? Well, under U.S. Code 2387:
- "Whoever, with intent to interfere with, impair, or influence the loyalty, morale, or discipline of the military or naval forces of the United States:
- "Advises, counsels, urges, or in any manner causes or attempts to cause insubordination, disloyalty, mutiny, or refusal of duty by any member of the military or naval forces of the United States"
You be the judge.
Also, Colbert's bars are whack.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Bill Maher Wrecks POTUS's Son Over (Third) Missing Laptop ... ›
- Bill Cosby Comes Out in Support of R. Kelly - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brian Stelter Defends Chris Cuomo on 'The Late Show' - Louder ... ›
- Jon Stewart Returns with 5 Minutes on the Wuhan Lab Theory ... ›
- Jon Stewart Doesn't Think JK Rowling is Anti-Semitic - Louder With Crowder ›
- USAF Whistleblower Alleges Spec Ops School Lowered Standards - Louder With Crowder ›