SHOW NOTES: It's Time to Save Christmas from COMMIE Santa!
Steven reviews the latest on the COVID vaccine and responds to SNL's Pete Davidson mocking anti-lockdown protesters. He then reviews the Pope Francis' history of pushing a socialist agenda, and responds to some of the claims in his latest book. Finally, we have a very special guest, the boy who was refused a Nerf gun by a woke Santa.
Crowder Saves Christmas from COMMIE Santa! | Good Morning #MugClub youtu.be
SHOULD YOUNG PEOPLE TAKE THE COVID VACCINE?
- It's perfectly reasonable for a young person to decline the vaccine because it's a two course vaccine.
- The first course is so unpleasant with such bad side effects the drug manufacturers have to specifically train doctors to explicitly warn people, because their fear is that people won't take the second vaccine. SOURCE: CNBC
- Researchers found clinical symptoms manifest in only 21% of infections in 10 to 19-year-olds, meaning 79% of middle schoolers and teens have no symptoms if they contract COVID. SOURCES: Nature, MSN
PETE DAVIDSON MOCKS LOCKDOWN PROTESTERS
- Pete Davidson mocked Staten Island lockdown protesters for "being babies" on SNL. SOURCE: YouTube
- Pete Davidson still has a job and is paid $15,000 an episode. SOURCE: CelebrityNetWorth
- To add to the hypocrisy, SNL used a lockdown loophole to get around prohibitions on indoor gatherings themselves so they could film the show. SOURCE: IndieWire
- They weren't allowed to have an indoor audience, so they paid the audience members as "employees."
- Community activists reacted to Pete Davidson's comments. SOURCE: Twitter
POPE FRANCIS IS A COMMUNIST @$HOLE
- In his new book with twenty-two Amazon reviews, Pope Francis criticizes liberty-minded conservatives. SOURCE: Amazon
- Keep in mind, in the past the pope has said Christians should never seek to convert unbelievers, that tax cuts are "sin" if the wealthy get them, and compared Trump's immigration policies to King Herod's massacre of children. SOURCES: DISRN, DailyMail, MEAWW
- But here are some direct quotes from the dumbass.
- CLAIM: "Some groups protested, refusing to keep their distance, marching against travel restrictions — as if measures that governments must impose for the good of their people constitute some kind of political assault on autonomy or personal freedom,"
- TRUTH: Some of the worst atrocities in human history have been imposed by the government for the good of the people.
- Like Stalin. "We did not build this society in order to restrict personal liberty but in order that the human individual may feel really free… It is difficult for me to imagine what "personal liberty" is enjoyed by an unemployed person, who goes about hungry, and cannot find employment. Real liberty can exist only where exploitation has been abolished, where there is no oppression of some by others, where there is no unemployment and poverty, where a man is not haunted by the fear of being tomorrow deprived of work, of home and of bread." SOURCE: Marxists.org
- TRUTH 2: Even today 51% of Russians admire Stalin. SOURCE: Levada
- MAO killed tens of millions of people, for… the good of the people. SOURCE: Guardian
- People still love Mao there: "Shedding tears as he saw Mao's rubbery cadaver up-close for the first time, Huang told the newspaper: "Our generation has a very deep attachment to Mao, who created a harmonious society in which people could trust each other with no tricks at all"
- POPE CLAIM: "You'll never find such people protesting the death of George Floyd, or joining a demonstration because there are shanty towns where children lack water or education, or because there are whole families who have lost their income."
- Endorsed by Raul Castro. SOURCE: BBC
- POPE CLAIM: "Some media have used this crisis to persuade people that foreigners are to blame, that coronavirus is little more than a little bout of flu, that everything will soon return to what it was before, and that restrictions necessary for people's protections amount to an unjust demand of an interfering state. There are politicians who peddle these narratives for their own gain."
- TRUTH: COVID lockdowns shut down 15 million small businesses in their first few months.
- But companies like Alphabet, Amazon, and Facebook have managed to increase profits. SOURCES: Axios, TheVerge, WSJ, DeccanHerald
ILHAN OMAR'S HUSBAND PROFITS OFF COVID
- Last week, Ilhan Omar tweeted about the need for transparency on COVID relief, saying funds weren't going to average people. Tweet
- Turns out her husband is getting rich off COVID: yesterday it broke that his firm netted $635,000 in pandemic relief! SOURCE: New York Post
- That wasn't the only source of income for Mynett's firm: Omar's campaign funneled 2.8 million dollars to it while they had an affair, and paid for the two lovers to travel together. SOURCES: WashingtonExaminer, DailyCaller
- If you're having trouble keeping track of Ilhan Omar's husbands:
- She allegedly married her brother Ahmed Elmi for fraudulent purposes. Then she married another man, Ahmed Hirsi.
- Hirsi then caught her cuddling in pajamas with her fundraiser Tim Mynett, who was also married at the time. SOURCES: Blaze, NYPost
- After the affair went public, Omar and Mynett's spouses divorced them and the two cheaters tied the knot. SOURCES: BuzzFeed
- Enjoy Watching Santa Claus and a Gun-Toting Elf Take Down a Car Thief - Louder With Crowder ›
- Check Out Santa Claus Arresting a Drug Dealer, After Breaking Door ... with a Sledgehammer - Louder With Crowder ›
- Check Out Santa Claus Arresting a Drug Dealer After Breaking Door ... with a Sledgehammer - Louder With Crowder ›
- YouTube Removes Louder with Crowder Lockdown Video - Louder With Crowder ›
- Monopoly's Getting Woke Update, Want Fans to Vote on New Community Chest Cards - Louder With Crowder ›
- SHOW NOTES: Crowder vs. YouTube: Time to Fight Like Hell! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rep. Ilhan Omar Uses Apartheid to Justify Georgia Voting Bill Boycotts - Louder With Crowder ›
- Police Shut Down Mass Over 60 People Breaking Lockdown: 'Are We Back in the Penal Times?' - Louder With Crowder ›