Check Out Santa Claus Arresting a Drug Dealer After Breaking Door ... with a Sledgehammer
December 25, Santa Claus travels the world. Spreading holiday cheer and delivering presents to all the good boys and girls. With the occasional exception. The rest of the year, Santa's got his ear to the streets. He's cutting deals with sources and working over snitches. Finally getting that one big drug bust he's been working so hard for. That day finally came for one Peruvian Santa. I never knew I wanted to see St. Nick crack open a door with a sledgehammer before.
🇵🇪 Des policiers habillés en Père Noël et en elfe arrêtent un trafiquant de drogue présumé au cours d'une opération dans la capitale péruvienne Lima #AFP pic.twitter.com/Y4yap1YxBj
— Agence France-Presse (@afpfr) December 17, 2020
For the sake of "accuracy" and playing nice with Facebook's "fact" "checkers," this Santa was a cop. This now makes the second "undercover Santa" story we've read about this week. Which opens up any number of questions. Is working the undercover Christmas beat a regular thing cops do? Is it considered a promotion or a demotion? And did the cop stuck being an elf lose a bet? Inquiring minds and all that.
What confuses me in this video is, last time it took place outside the mall the first cop Santa worked at. This looks like it takes place in a skid row somewhere. I can't imagine "Santa" would be stationed nearby a drug den. This leads me to believe one of two things. Either this Santa was just getting off work from his second job at the Galleria and didn't have time to change. Or, when the call came in, he and his partner decided to mess with the drug dealers. I choose to believe Option B.
THUG #1: Who's at the door?
THUG #2: I think it's Santa Claus. He's got a hammer.
THUG #1: I'm so hiiiiiiiiiiiigh.
More importantly, I NEED to see this turned into a movie. It would be like Die Hard meets The Santa Clause meets the Beastie Boys video for "Sabotage." Get to work, Hollywood!
EXCLUSIVE: Crowder Saves Christmas from Woke Santa Who Made Boy CRY! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- REVIEW: Was Cobra Kai Season 2 as Good as Season 1? - Louder ... ›
- Change My Mind Google Edition: Hate Speech Q&A - Louder With ... ›
- S.J. Harris, Stunt Driver in 'Deadpool 2' Died Over Political ... ›
- There Are Only 2 Genders (First Edition) | Change My Mind - Louder ... ›
- Police Casualties, People Killed During 'Peaceful Protests' - Louder ... ›
- WATCH: John Stossel Exposes a Government Built Bathroom ... ›
- Black Lives Matter Advocate Kneels on a 2-Year-Old's Neck ... ›
- SHOW NOTES: It's Time to Save Christmas from COMMIE Santa ... ›
- DEADPOOL 2 MOVIE REVIEW: Fun But Safe… - Louder With Crowder ›
- THE STUDENTS DEBATE! (Part 2) There Are Only 2 Genders ... ›