Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
EMPIRE STATE OF CRIME
January 18, 2022
Show Notes: Why Chaos in Liberal Cities Is a Warning to EVERYONE!
Liberal cities are on fire, and the rest of America needs to pay attention. We explain why. Also, Wisconsin did something shockingly based about voter integrity. And now they're telling us four shots aren't enough?
Why Chaos in Liberal Cities Is a Warning to EVERYONE! | Louder with Crowderwww.youtube.com
ISRAEL STUDY FINDS FOURTH COVID SHOT INEFFECTIVE
- Lead researcher Prof Gili Regev-Yochay said, “Despite a significant increase in antibodies after the fourth vaccine, this protection is only partially effective against the Omicron strain, which is relatively resistant to the vaccine.” SOURCE: HealthPolicyWatch
- The British Medical Journal tweeted, “Giving repeated booster doses of existing covid-19 vaccines in developed countries is not a sustainable global strategy, says @WHO. Instead, the focus should shift towards PRODUCING NEW VACCINES that work better against transmission of emerging variants.” SOURCE: Twitter
WISCONSIN BANS DROPBOXES/PAST MAIL-IN PROBLEMS
- Yesterday, Wisconsin Judge Michael Bohren ruled absentee drop boxes are illegal, saying, “It’s all good and nice, but there’s no authority to it.” SOURCE: NPR
- In 2020, more than 500 drop boxes were used in Wisconsin. SOURCE: MiluakeeJournalSentinel
- In June 2021, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger confirmed an investigation into Fulton County for allegedly violating ballot drop box form rules. SOURCE: Twitter
- In 2019, a new election was held in North Carolina’s 9th district due to abnormalities in absentee vote totals and allegations of ballot harvesting. SOURCE: AB
- During the California Presidential primary, more than 100,000 mail-in ballots were rejected. SOURCE: PBS
- 6 weeks after a June 2020 election in New York, two congressional seats still hadn’t been decided because of mail-ins. SOURCE: NYTimes
- About 50,000 Ohio voters received wrong absentee ballots in Oct 2020. SOURCE: TheHill
EMPIRE STATE OF CRIME
- Over the weekend, a deranged man pushed an Asian woman in front of a Times Square subway, killing her. SOURCE: NBC
- The killer’s sister had begged a hospital to keep him admitted, fearing what he might do if released. SOURCE: NYPost
- The media, unsurprisingly, is burying the race of the perpetrator, just like Waukesha, Boulder, and Colleyville Synagogue.
- Media will FORCE it to fit their narrative: All violence in the US is the White man’s fault! SOURCES: SanFranciscoChronicle, TheConversation, Time, CNN
- The San Francisco Chronicle: “Studies show that white people drive anti-Asian hate.”
- The Conversation: “White supremacy is the root of all race-related violence in the US.”
- Time: “I'm Tired of Trying to Educate White People About Anti-Asian Racism.”
- CNN: “White supremacy and hate are haunting Asian Americans.”
- This is despite the fact that Black Americans commit 28% of crimes against Asian victims, the highest of ANY other race.
- And a 2008 San Francisco Police Department survey found 85% of physical assault crimes consisted of a black attacker and an Asian victim. SOURCE: SFGate
CHECKING IN ON CALIFORNIA
- After pilfering every Walgreens up and down the coast, criminals have gone old school and started robbing trains. SOURCE: YouTube
- Last week, California parents won a lawsuit forcing California schools to remove Aztec chants from their curriculum. SOURCE: Yahoo
- California’s Ethnic Studies Model Curriculum included prayers to Aztec gods. The “Ethnic Studies Community Chant” included the “In Lak Ech Affirmation.” SOURCE: CaliDeptEducation
- This chant appeals directly to Tezkatlipoka, the god whose influence introduced human sacrifice to Mexico. SOURCE: Britannica
- Snopes “fact-checked” this story and claimed the chant wasn’t actually to a god–rather, it was to the concept of “self-reflection!” But the lawsuit settlement reveals the Dept of Education did not dispute the parents’ claim, and the chant violated California’s religious freedom clause. SOURCES: Snopes, ThomasMoreSociety, Justia
- And if screwing up education wasn’t enough, California is now trying to give EVERYONE free healthcare. Estimates put the total cost of universal healthcare at $400B a year. SOURCE: ABC10
- In order to fund the CalCare plan, California would have to roughly DOUBLE tax collection. SOURCE: TaxFoundation
- Military TikTokers demonstrate just how ridiculous our military has become. SOURCE: Twitter
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
From Your Site Articles
- Homeless Man Drops Deuce in NYC Subway Mop Bucket - Louder ... ›
- Chicago Mayor: Businesses Aren't Prevent Crime Enough. - Louder ... ›
- Marijuana Dispensary Owner Safer Selling Pot on the Streets ... ›
- 'Or What?': Shoplifter Casually Robs Small Boutique - Louder With ... ›
- Watch: Smash-and-Grabs Continue in Liberal Cities - Louder With ... ›
- DOOCY Bombs Psaki on Flash Mob Crime Epidemic. - Louder With ... ›
- Marijuana Dispensary Owner Safer Selling Pot on the Streets - Louder With Crowder ›