Watch: Man Redefines ‘Beer Run’, Casually Steals a Full Cart of Longnecks From Store
Casual theft has become an everyday occurrence on the west coast. Stealing from drug and clothing stores in California in broad daylight is just what happens now. But this guy caught on video and shared to Twitter by none other than Libs of Tik Tok might take the cake.
The video appears to be taken by an employee of the grocery store, and he captures the moments after the unidentified man has filled his cart with several cases of Corona before walking out of the store. I mean, there is no rush—this guy knows nothing is going to happen to him.
And how would he know nothing is going to happen? Because, as the narrator points out, this isn't the first time he's done it, and it won't be the last time if he keeps getting away with it.
"For some reason, this company doesn't care. And this guy doesn't care. He doesn't even have the dignity to hit other stores. He just comes back and hits us."
Any law-abiding citizen understands the frustration in our amateur videographer's voice. Since when did it become okay to steal? As hard-working Americans earn a wage to put beer in their refrigerators, this guy just steals it, and nothing happens. This situation is one in which I think chasing the guy off with a bat could be justified, but that's just me.
You can shake your head and blame it on Seattle or the west coast—y'know, all those leftist paradises—but this activity won't remain contained for long. And as more companies buckle under SJW pressure, like the one in this video, the more likely it becomes that petty criminals in your city or town are going to wise up to the ease with which they can get away with this stuff.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Kyle Rittenhouse's Emotional Courtroom Breakdown | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Coyotes Are Using TikTok to Advertise Migrant Trafficking - Louder ... ›
- Video Catches Thugs Stealing from a San Fran Neiman Marcus ... ›
- San Francisco Will Require Kids Show Proof of Vaccine - Louder ... ›
- Oberlin College Calls Bakery Racist, and the Bakery is Suing ... ›
- Shoplifter Gets Busted When Driver Refuses to Unlock Door ... ›
- 'Or What?': Shoplifter Casually Robs Small Boutique - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Smash-and-Grabs Continue in Liberal Cities - Louder With Crowder ›
- Old Lady Stops Shoplifter From Leaving With Merchandise - Louder With Crowder ›