Ace Employee Attacks Customer with Bat for Not Wearing Mask, Winds Up Catching Hands Instead
While I was happy the government decided to give us our freedom, faces, and unencumbered breathing back, I was concerned we'd lose my favorite genre of viral video: Idiots overreacting to people not wearing masks. Thankfully, there is this Ace Hardware employee from Seattle who was having a bad day to scratch our viral video itch. Our video starts with a freedom-loving maskless individual trying to enter the store. He's met with a masked employee and a baseball bat.
Ace Hardware's New Ad is wild www.youtube.com
Obviously like most viral videos, there is context missing here. The two combatants have their own sides to the story. The employee said the customer and his friend were asked to leave for not wearing masks and started to act like jerks. The customer says his friend pointed out that he was fully vaccinated and didn't have to wear a mask, and the employee acted like a jerk. You're free to draw your own conclusions about who was the dickweed here.
All I know is that I shop at my local Ace regularly with my fully vaccinated face free for all to see, and no one working there attacks me with a blunt object. They don't even care about the lack of a face covering. They just point me to where the wood screws are. Maybe it's a Seattle thing. They're freaks there. And I can't help but notice that, for a store with such a strict policy, Batman's coworker was standing behind him with his mask down and a stupid look on his face.
Also, less newsy than a store holding onto the superiority mask policies gave them is how embarrassing this must be for Batman. He tried sucker-punching someone with a weapon and wound up on the ground while catching the other guy's hands. If I still had a job, I wouldn't be able to show my face there.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Ducks are A**holes | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- 'Climate Czar' John Kerry Busted Not Wearing Mask on Plane ... ›
- Biden Wears Mask Outside, Tells Americans They Don't Have To ... ›
- Woman Has Epic Elevator Meltdown Over Someone Not Masked Up ... ›
- Health Department Says Mask Up to Be More Like Darth Vader ... ›
- Naked Bike Ride Says Take Off All Clothes Except Your Mask ... ›
- Clay Travis Advises Woman Whose Husband Refuses to Mask Off ... ›
- Hero 10-Year-Old Kid Hammers School Board Over Mask Mandate ... ›
- Pennsylvania Announces New Mask Mandate in Your Own Home ... ›
- Starbucks Demands Woman Mask Up at Drive-Thru In Her Car ... ›