Ryan Long Hysterically Demonstrates Why Liberals Label People 'Nazis'
Since the dawn of the Trump administration, Democrats and the left at large have developed a propensity for calling anyone they don't like a "nazi." I mean, we've had some fun calling people "mask nazis" as of late (see HERE'S A CRAZY MASK NAZI SCREAMING IN A LITTLE GIRL'S FACE: 'I HOPE YOU DIE' and THE MASK NAZIS ARE COMING AFTER WWE'S RIC FLAIR FOR NOT WEARING ONE WHILE DRIVING HIS CAR). But our tongues are firmly in our cheeks. Many on the left, you get the impression they think you are literally Hitlerish. Just like how every white person who disagrees with them is a "white supremacist."
But "nazi" still seems to be their favorite word to label anyone with an opposing viewpoint. Up until now, I wasn't sure why. As comedian Ryan Long illustrates in this video, it's all his fault.
The Reason Everyone is Called a Nazi youtu.be
N-A-Z-I! You ain't got to alibi! You nazi!
Ironically enough, people who actually do have a problem with the more Jewish among us don't get labeled "nazi." They get labeled "Congresswoman" or "Mayor of New York City." It makes you wonder if WhoIsANazi.com is responsible for that as well. Also, do they get their funding from George Soros? I feel like an investigation is in order. Or at the very least, a follow-up sketch.
Joe Rogan On Louder With Crowder! What Happened To The Left? (2017) | Crowder Classics youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- A Funny Look at How Your Political Opinion Cures COVID-19 ... ›
- 'Social Change Prankster' Explains a Lot About Protests - Louder ... ›
- This Sketch Hysterically Mocks How Male Feminists Are Total Creeps ›
- Comedian Mocks Fake "Diversity" in Big Tech - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian Mocks Both CNN and Fox News Using Clickbait - Louder ... ›
- Comedian Looks at How Racists and Woke Liberals Are Actually BFFs ›
- Meet the World's First Morbidly Obese Fashion Photographer ... ›
- ryan-long - Louder With Crowder ›
- The Suffragettes Remake Popular Songs More 'Feminist' - Louder ... ›
- Ryan Long Wonders What Liberal Blogs Will Be Like IF Trump Loses ›