Comedian Explores How Horrible Being the Son of a Feminist Must Be
Having a conversation with a feminist seems exhausting. I say "conversation," but mostly they screech and you wish you were anywhere else. Being stuck in the company of these gender-studies banshees is bad. Being one of their unfortunate sons must be excruciating. Ryan Long and Danny Polishchuk imagine "what if" in this one-act documentary. It's the story of an eleven-year-old tackling growing up as a white male in the city.
When Your Mom Is A Feminist youtu.be
A little crass. But feminists wear crocheted lady parts on their heads as a symbol of their movement. It fits the genre. Thank God for actual strong-willed, confident women. Like the ones in my life who don't base their identity on their genitals. Or hate me for having different genitals. Capital "F" Feminism as a whole, not so much (see AMBER TAMBLYN CREATES 'MALE ALLY MANIFESTO.' YES, IT'S CONDESCENDING FEMINIST GARBAGE! and FEMINIST CEO WANTS MEN TO STOP TALKING ABOUT SPORTS AT WORK). No one should be that angry about everything all the time unless they have a career in AM drive-time talk radio.
I only wonder if the purple-haired specimen is based on a real person. It's New York City, so they had many options from which to draw inspiration.
Crowder REACTS: 'What Are White People Superior At?' | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Comedian Mocks Both CNN and Fox News Using Clickbait - Louder ... ›
- This Social Distancing Snitch Is the Hero We Deserve [WATCH ... ›
- Meet the World's First Morbidly Obese Fashion Photographer ... ›
- Comedian Looks at How Racists and Woke Liberals Are Actually BFFs ›
- Ryan Long Demonstrates Why Liberals Label People 'Nazis ... ›
- The Suffragettes Remake Popular Songs More 'Feminist' - Louder ... ›
- Ryan Long: Voting for Donald Trump 'Turned Me White' - Louder ... ›
- Ryan Long Wonders What Liberal Blogs Will Be Like IF Trump Loses ›
- Ryan Long Calls Halloween a Holiday for Cancel Bloggers - Louder ... ›
- Big Tech Comes for Ryan Long, Removes Newest Video from Platforms - Louder With Crowder ›