Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 14, 2020
This Social Distancing Snitch Is the Hero We Deserve [WATCH]
The coronavirus pandemic's got everybody wildin', losing their minds to one degree or another (see Bill Maher UNLOADS on Liberals Crying Racism Over 'Chinese Virus' and Remember All the Times the Media Downplayed the Coronavirus? We Do ...). However, no matter how stressful your quarantine is, there's no excuse not to adhere to proper social distancing guidelines. Thankfully there are heroes like this guy to snitch on his neighbors, friends, and randos on social media. Because remember, we're all in this together.
With the coronavirus taking over and most people unemployed, it's a lot harder to ruin people's lives for an offensive joke or an incorrect political belief.
The problem with satire is that as ridiculous as it may come across, there's always some truth to it. There are actually people living among us who will watch this video and get upset that they're being made fun of. Then they'll call CPS because there are two kids riding their bikes on the sidewalk and they aren't six feet apart from each other, only five feet and about eight inches. They can tell just by measuring the distance with their eyes.
It makes me think of a car parade they threw for my niece's birthday and how if someone snitched, that person would have been dragged out of their house. Only instead of being jolly-stomped, everyone would have taken turns coughing on them.
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON ITUNES HERE.
From Your Site Articles
- Sam Roberts: Not Much Social Distancing During Protests - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mayor Mandates Quarantine if You Travel to Washington DC. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man Opens Fire Because People Weren't Socially Distancing - Louder With Crowder ›
- Video Mocks Woke Comedians Looking to Cancel Other Comedians - Louder With Crowder ›
- A Video Views How Normal People View Internet Politics - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ryan Long Wonders What Blogs Will Be Like IF Trump Loses - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'Social Change Prankster' Explains a Lot About Protests - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ryan Long Calls Halloween a Holiday for Cancel Bloggers - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ryan Long: Voting for Donald Trump 'Turned Me White' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ryan Long Exposes Gender Studies with 'My Feminist Mom' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Big Tech Comes for Ryan Long, Removes Newest Video from Platforms - Louder With Crowder ›