Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
July 28, 2022
Rob Schneider makes audience what they'd do if Joe Biden was a dog: 'Let's be honest about this'
SNL alumni Rob Schneider has been growing more and more outspoken about politics over the years. It's starting to work his way into his stand-up routine. The comedian shared a joke about Joe Biden, comparing him to an old dog. When dogs get to a certain age, they may need a human's help to be humanely shuffled loose from their mortal coil.
I'll let Schneider tell you more so I'm not the one with a visit from the Secret Service today.
"Let's be honest about this. If Joe Biden was a dog, you'd put him down. You just would. You'd have to. You just take him outside with a five iron. 'Yeah, what a beautiful sunset, Fido. Check that out.' And it would be over with."
Actually, if Biden was a dog I think his name would be "Rocks." You know, for the rocks he leaves in his underpants. (Ten points if you can name the movie reference.)
The reaction from the left will be predictable.
First, they are going to Jim Breuer him and claim no one finds Rob Schneider funny. Then, they are going to act like this was a threat against Joe Biden, even though it's a clear metaphor for a person who is a) old AF, b) having trouble functioning, and c) might need help to be "put out of his misery" by making Joey no longer president. If anything, it's a metaphor for the 64% of Democratic voters who don't want him to run for reelection.
Ackshually, it's up to 75% of Democrats who don't want to see him run for reelection.
If anything, Rob Schneider is advocating for the humane thing to be done to Ol' Puddinghead. As opposed to the people who control Biden that keep propping him up in front of the teleprompter. Schneider told a joke. They're guilty of elder abuse.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Song Parody Mocks Gavin Newsom's Alleged Lockdown Hypocrisy ... ›
- Adam Sandler, David Spade Share Support for Chris Rock - Louder ... ›
- Fact-checkers inform internet Joe Biden to ice cream truck - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man arrested for allowing his dog to drive his car - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woman spends days in hospital after dog poops in her mouth - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rob Schneider exposes what Dem caused him to leave the party - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dude pretends to be blind, has his fake dog "attack" people - Louder With Crowder ›
- Australian man fights off assailants in his underpants - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lady Makes Dog Choose Between Salad and Meat - Louder With Crowder ›
- Adam Sandler accepts the Mark Twain Award for comedic genius - Louder With Crowder ›
- TikToker livestreams stealing old lady's dog in a park - Louder With Crowder ›