Watch: Media is quick to dismiss trans Nashville shooter, shift blame to conservatives and the GOP
Upon finding out the identity of the Nashville shooter -- instead of being a white MAGA-American, they were a transwoman who declares pronouns -- critics believed the media would be quick to memory-hole the event. It didn't fit the media's political narrative. Not unlike a weekend of murders in Chicago.
Instead, journalismers are dismissing the shooter he/she/themself and instead focusing the blame on conservatives. Possibly following the lead of the Joe Biden White House.
ABC News's Terry Moran felt it necessary that while discussing why a transwoman would murder children, to point to a Nashville law that banned transgender "medical care" for minors and "adult entertainment, including male and female impersonators." And that the shooting "may" be because of the controversy around transgender "health care."
Though Moran says we don't know if the trans-murder was motivated by the issues Moran had just implied they were motivated by.
IT BEGINS: ABC's Terry Moran ties the Nashville school shooting to Tennessee's recently-passed legislation banning the hormonization and mutilation of minors. The shooter was 28. pic.twitter.com/MfKdOpQZIf
— Jorge Bonilla (@BonillaJL) March 27, 2023
NBC News journalismer Benjamin Ryan, in a now-deleted tweet, attempted to tie the Nashville shooting to the, quote, "anti-trans activity" of conservative news outlet The Daily Wire. DW is headquartered in Nashville. Ryan appears to be following the Underwear Gnomes theory: 1. Matt Walsh releases a movie. 2. ?????? 3. A transperson kills children, but the real villain is Ben Shapiro.
Just here to un-delete Mr Ryan’s psychotic post for everyone… pic.twitter.com/bXJt7Phiyt
— K Fitton (@KelFitton) March 27, 2023
And USA Today just wants to make sure we don't misgender the suspect...who is accused of killing children.
Police on Monday afternoon said that the shooter was a transgender man. Officials had initially misidentified the gender of the shooter.
— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) March 27, 2023
To recap, a transperson shot their way into an elementary school they specifically chose due to the lack of security. And the media is who we say they are.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Kid Rock Exposes Reasons Artists Bend Over for Cancel Culture: It's All About Who 'They're in Bed With' ›
- Kid Rock Refuses to Apologize for Anti-Oprah Rant: 'I Got Drunk' ›
- Watch: Fast food-loving Paw Paw eats nothing but McDonald's to lose weight and somehow it's working ›
- Watch: Joe Biden blabbers about chocolate chip ice cream right after tragic Nashville school shooting ›
- Watch: Karine Jean-Pierre goes on the attack, blames GOP for Nashville shooting despite having almost NO information ›
- NWA champion Tyrus has a solution to protect our schools - Louder With Crowder ›
- NBC News defends teacher against ant-LGBTQ parents - Louder With Crowder ›
- Wow: Twitter cancels deal with Daily Wire, labels Matt Walsh doc "hateful conduct" - Louder With Crowder ›