NWA champion Tyrus has a solution to protect our schools, and it involves our nation's veterans
NWA Heavyweight Champion (and former bodyguard to Snoop Dogg) Tyrus is a regular on Fox News's Gutfield. He had what I felt was a great solution for protecting our schools...back in 2018. Yes, 2018. It's now 2023 and... well, you know.
Everything Tyrus laid out back in 2018 SHOULD be common sense. "SHOULD be" are the keywords here.
NWA Champion @PlanetTyrus had a soultion to protect our schools back 2018. pic.twitter.com/XpccLoY5xi
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) March 28, 2023
"4.3 unemployment for returning veterans in this country. That's 430,000 trained men who have eyes and ears. We need to have them at the schools. TSA needs to be at the schools. One way in. One way out. There's not one person in this building who not be ok with upping theirs taxes $25. I would even take money away from other things. Because we need to get with it. Because now it's guys with guns. Ten years from now it's going to be a guy with a drone."
As I said, this video is from 2018. We're now only five years away from a guy with a drone.
From a branding standpoint, I wouldn't call it TSA for schools. That implies the Blue Gloves of Freedom grabbing someone's junk on the way to AP Biology. Or getting too handsy when the wiring in your bra sets off metal detectors. "Ma'am, I'm going to need to cup your breasts for America." Hello, lawsuits.
But according to Google, there are less than 38,000 schools in the United States. How many of them have at least one unemployed veteran living near them? No, we wouldn't have to raise taxes to levels that boggle small minds. How many of these schools have a second or third assistant superintendent making a six-figure salary? Show of hands, who knows what an "assistant superintendent" actually does? Uh-huh. A therapist for overworked hamsters makes more sense.
Cut all the patronage bullplop in schools. Replace the jobs with people who actually protect our kids. From real dangers. Not signs written in chalk.
It's at least the start of a good idea. Far better than "you Christians asked for it" or "guns look super mean."
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- NASHVILLE UNCENSORED: The TRUTH From A to Z (Show Notes) ›
- Shocking: Police chief reveals Nashville shooter targeted school because their other target had too much security ›
- Watch: Media is quick to dismiss trans Nashville shooter, shift blame to conservatives and the GOP ›
- Watch: Karine Jean-Pierre goes on the attack, blames GOP for Nashville shooting despite having almost NO information ›
- Garbage Person Attacks Father of School Shooting Victim Over Gun Rights Support, Think's HE'S the Good Guy ›
- Watch: Katy Perry Melts Down After Hearing American Idol Contestant Is A School Shooting Survivor ›
- Texas School Shooting TRAGEDY: What Needs to be Done (Show Notes) ›
- Watch: Joe Biden blabbers about chocolate chip ice cream right after tragic Nashville school shooting ›
- MSNBC Writer Claims Veterans are Turning to Extremism - Louder With Crowder ›
- American Idol contestant who was mom-shamed quits - Louder With Crowder ›
- Shop teacher with Z-cup boobs busted coming out of mall - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- PROOF THE UNITED NATIONS IS PROMOTING PEDOPHILIA! - Louder With Crowder ›