MSNBC Contributor and College Professor Calls Republican Party a ‘Front for a Terrorist Organization’
It might be time to realize that when a leftist says something this asinine, they are probably projecting what they know to be true of their own party on their enemies. So, when MSNBC contributor Jason Johnson (whose title of Dr. I refuse to use because his PhD obviously came from a Cracker Jack box) says that the GOP is just a front for a terrorist group, you can probably be comfortable in the assumption that he’s trying to redirect suspicion from his own party.
The GOP is no longer a governing party and news outlets should stop using that term. They have given up all pretense of being a part of the Democratic process and only exist as a vehicle to restore Trump to power through violence or malfeasancehttps://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/13/us/politics/presidential-debates-rnc.html\u00a0\u2026— Dr. Jason Johnson (@Dr. Jason Johnson) 1642094342
“They have given up all pretense of being a part of the Democratic process and only exist as a vehicle to restore Trump to power through violence or malfeasance.”
“They're Sinn Féin to the IRA. They're the PLO to Hamas. They are a dime storefront for a terrorist movement.”
Johnson seems to be hoping Donald Trump takes the Republican primaries saying, "If Trump is on the ballot in 2024, it's the easiest thing in the world for Democrats because you can always run against the bad guy.”
Except, after four years of Joe Biden royally f*cking everything up—after four years of failed foreign policy, inflation, and looking like fools on the international stage, I’m pretty sure no one is going to be standing in line at their polling site saying, “We could really use four more years of this!”
And as for Johnson’s contention that the GOP is a front for a terrorist group, I’d like, just for once, for one of these morons to take a good look at their own party before saying something so incredibly stupid. As the left’s military arm Antifa and its b*stard cousin BLM run around cities, setting fire to buildings, stealing everything that isn’t bolted down, and beating people half to death, this ignoramus Jason Johnson has the audacity to characterize any group other than his own of being a terrorist organization?!
But this seems to be the new fad in Democratic circles. The teachers’ unions have called parents terrorists. Biden has likened his opponents to terrorists. And now, this clod is calling the entire GOP terrorists.
I’d really hate to see what these people are willing to do when they start believing their own bullsh*t.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Sen. Tom Cotton Disembowels AG Merrick Garland - Louder With ... ›
- Dear Ilhan Omar: It's Not Because You're Muslim. It's Because You ... ›
- Letter to DOJ to Investigate Parents Was Solicited by Ed Sec ... ›
- Steven Crowder asks #BLM protester what more will it take to ... ›
- Taxi Driver Prevents Terror Attack, Locks Bomber in His Car ... ›
- TikTok Teacher Calls Concerned Parents 'Terrorists' - Louder With ... ›
- Education Professor Indoctrinates Future Teachers Into CRT - Louder With Crowder ›
- Floor Collapses After Birthday Turns into 100 Person Rager - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ilhan Omar's GOP Opponent Drops Brutal Ad - Louder With Crowder ›
- Professor Encourages Class to Yell 'F*ck You Fascists' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ilhan Omar Defends Teachers' Unions - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ilhan Omar Wonders Why She Can’t Praise Allah in the Sky - Louder With Crowder ›