Angry Liberals Protest Outside Mitch McConnell's Home to Demand ... 600 Dollars
Most protesting is dumb and the way this country has normalized protesting outside of people's homes is frightening. But if you're going to do it, don't do it outside of Cocaine Mitch's house. My dude is the patron saint of not givingAF and being savage while not giving that F (see COCAINE MITCH DEFECATING ON THE NEW YORK TIMES IS THE CONTENT WE NEED and WATCH: COCAINE MITCH SAVAGES DEMOCRATS OVER GREEN NEW DEAL VOTE). However if you are super bored and feel like protesting outside of his home anyway, have a more compelling reason than he owes you a $600 stimulus check.
Protesters outside of Mitch McConnell's house demanding their $600.00 pic.twitter.com/CTJD1cwnBr
— special agent viti (@selfdeclaredref) September 11, 2020
This is essentially the 2020 equivalent of the paperboy harassing John Cusack in Better Off Dead.
To you youngbloods, that's an 80s reference. Google it.
Look, I thought keeping stimulus checks outside of the 'rona aid bill was stupid. I fully agree with all the economic reasons why it's a horrible idea. But the GOP hasn't given a wet fart about fiscal responsibility for the last four years. To pretend they care about it now, less than two months before a presidential election AND during a pandemic, it's like they want to be voted out of power. Just so they can go back to pretending to care about fiscal responsibility. Though let's be honest. The GOP could have included an eleventy thousand dollar check for every American citizen AND illegal immigrant, and the Democrats would have still blocked it.
Every Senate Democrat just voted against hundreds of billions of dollars of COVID-19 relief. They blocked money for schools, testing, vaccines, unemployment insurance, and the Paycheck Protection Program.
Their goal is clear: No help for American families before the election.
— Leader McConnell (@senatemajldr) September 10, 2020
But protesting because you're not getting an arbitrarily decided amount of money from the government? Outside of the liberal idiots there, no one watching is going to have any sympathy. It would also make more sense to move the protest outside of Chuck Schumer's house since he's the one who blocked the aid from even being debated. Where if Democrats cared, they could have forced a debate on the matter. If you want to know where your $600 is, ask Chuck.
Rand Paul on Being Harassed by Mob and BLM | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Twitter Blocks McConnell Campaign From Showing Protests Outside ... ›
- Jim Carrey Compares Osama Bin Laden to Mitch McConnell ... ›
- Mitch McConnell Harassed at Restaurant by Angry Leftist - Louder ... ›
- Cocaine Mitch McConnell Just Went Postal on Anti-Kavanaugh ... ›
- Mitch McConnell Dismisses Democrat Eric Swalwell's Threatening ... ›
- WATCH: 'South Park' Mocks Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan for Being ... ›
- Mitch McConnell Just Tweeted the Creepiest GIF of Himself - Louder ... ›
- Mitch McConnell Responds to Ancestors' Slave-Owning Past with ... ›
- CIVILITY: Maxine Waters' Most Stupid Drones Harasses Mitch ... ›
- Video: Socialist Protestors Harass Mitch McConnell Outside ... ›
- Mitch McConnell Calls Out Chuck Schumer's SCOTUS Antics - Louder With Crowder ›
- Peaceful Protesters Threatened a Driver in Los Angeles - Louder With Crowder ›
- McConnell Blasts the Media's Anti-Religious 'Bigotry' - Louder With Crowder ›
- McConnell Tells Dems Where to Stick 'Lecture on Civility' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cocaine Mitch Savages Democrats for Holding Up Relief Bill That's Gonna Pass Anyway - Louder With Crowder ›
- Freshman Congressman Annihilates Pelosi's Stimulus Plan - Louder With Crowder ›