WATCH: 'South Park' Mocks Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan for Being Spineless Wimps
"South Park" believes mocking should be equal opportunity (see South Parks Takes on Controversy Over Christopher Columbus and Watch: The Kids from South Park Beat Up Mark Zuckerberg). To much leftist dismay, because everything should only make fun of Donald Trump at all times.
Both the left and the right can appreciate the cartoon taking shots at Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell. Universally hated by most people who pay attention to politics.
Is it time for Ryan and McConnell to finally stand up to President Trump Garrison? Let's find out, in a NSFW way.
This is who President Trump Garrison said he was. This is who the people voted for. If Ryan/McConnell had any testicles in the first place, maybe voters wouldn't have gone to President Trump Garrison to "get things done." Alas, here we are. America was so fed up with mealy mouthed rhetoric, with promises and no action, they elected someone outside the DC beltway.
The entire episode was a great satirization of identity politics, so I'd recommend watching the whole thing.
Particularly the part where Cartman shows up at Token's house, wanting to know when his family is going to disrespect the flag so that he could join in...
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- Angry Liberals Protest Outside Mitch McConnell's Home - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mitch McConnell Calls Out Chuck Schumer's SCOTUS Antics - Louder With Crowder ›
- McConnell Blasts the Media's Anti-Religious 'Bigotry' - Louder With Crowder ›
- McConnell Tells Dems Where to Stick 'Lecture on Civility' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cocaine Mitch Savages Democrats for Holding Up Relief Bill That's Gonna Pass Anyway - Louder With Crowder ›