Dan Crenshaw Exposes Bernie Sanders' Dirty Secret About a Minimum Wage Hike
If Joe Biden successfully hikes the minimum wage, count on that being another "Biden buyers' remorse" moment. I could go on about how it would destroy jobs. But for the people who support it, math and economic literacy have never been their strong suit. Leftists randomly decided that the minimum wage should be exactly $15 an hour. People who voted for them agree. If Biden gets his hike, it won't be me losing my job or getting my hours cut. I'll be sure to think of you as I'm using the self-checkout kiosk at Taco Bell.
There are plenty of real-world examples of what's going to happen. As Rep. Dan Crenshaw points out, one even specifically involves the guy most in love with hiking the minimum wage: Bernie Sanders. Here he is with some leftist Mad Libs.
A $15 minimum wage is not a radical idea. What's radical is the fact that millions of Americans are forced to work for starvation wages, while 650 billionaires became over $1 trillion richer during a global pandemic. Yes. We must raise the minimum wage to a living wage.
— Bernie Sanders (@SenSanders) February 14, 2021
Funny thing. The one time Bernie Sanders had to make payroll (kinda) was his presidential campaign. His staffers demanded a $15 minimum wage and to no longer be making "starvation wages." I'll let our favorite pirate explain what happened next.
Remember that time you cut your campaign staff's hours after they demanded a $15 minimum wage?
I do.https://t.co/8cNdwv0Gcp https://t.co/MgjPyUDAhj
— Dan Crenshaw (@DanCrenshawTX) February 15, 2021
Democrat presidential candidate Bernie Sanders announced this weekend he will cut staffers' hours so that they can effectively be paid a $15-an-hour minimum wage, prompting mockery from critics who say the move is more evidence that Sanders' plan to raise the national minimum wage is hypocritical and would only lead to less work and more unemployment. Sanders' field staffers were upset that Sanders championed a $15 minimum wage on the campaign trail, and made headlines for railing against major corporations who pay "starvation wages" -- even as his own employees made "poverty wages."
Dude. Bernie. You had one job (where you weren't living off the teat of the taxpayers). The one time Sanders ran something, the one time he had to pay employees for providing a service, and he didn't follow his own soggiest economic dreams. The one time Bernie Sanders could have provided a real-world example of how his entire economic belief system works, he didn't. Because it doesn't.
What's great is that if there's a hearing about a wage hike, Sanders is the chairman of the budget committee. He's going to be calling others greedy for cutting employee hours. They learned it from watching you, Bernie!
EXPOSED: Cuomo Admits Nursing Home Death Toll #CuomoCoverup | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- L.A. Unions That Pushed For New Minimum Wage Now Want To Be ... ›
- Kevin O'Leary Criticizes Bernie Sanders' Plan to Raise Minimum Wage ›
- AOC Bitches About $7 Airport Croissant and Minimum Wage. Gets ... ›
- The Real Fallout of L.A.'s $15 Insane Minimum Wage... - Louder ... ›
- Surprise! New Harvard Study Says Increasing Minimum Wage ... ›
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Tries Using Croissants to Argue for $15 ... ›
- Minimum Wage Hikes Result in McDonalds Closing Doors. We Told ... ›
- #FightFor15: Research Shows Seattle's Minimum Wage Hike Was a ... ›
- Rashida Tlaib Calls to Hike Minimum Wage up to $20 - Louder With ... ›
- Shocker! Economists Find Raising the Minimum Wage Doesn't Help ... ›
- Democrat Congressman Says Quiet Part Out Loud: 'I Don't Want Small Businesses ... ' - Louder With Crowder ›