Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 05, 2020
Feel Good Story: Man in Viral Pro-Gun Video Becomes First Black Lt. Governor in North Carolina
We were introduced to Mark Robinson back in 2018. He gave an impassioned speech defending gun rights at a city council meeting (see NORTH CAROLINA MAN MAKES IMPASSIONED PLEA TO SUPPORT GUN RIGHTS and MARK ROBINSON DELIVERS ROUSING SPEECH AT NRA FORUM). Take a trip down memory lane:
"I Am the Majority" Mark Robinson addresses Greensboro City Council on gun show banyoutu.be
I bring this up because Mr. Robinson, some random guy who showed up at a city council meeting because of an issue that he was passionate about, just got elected lietenant governor of North Carolina, defeating his opponent by four points.
"Ordinary folks like myself, we can achieve these things," he said. "It's one of the things I've tried to inspire people, these offices are not closed off."
The Greensboro native grew up in foster care before reuniting with his family at a young age. Two years ago he was a factory worker.
There is a LOT of good news for the right coming off of election night. Honesty, the only bad news is that Donald Trump may not get re-elected. But this story is particularly feel-good because of what it represents. This is how it's supposed to work. Not a lawyer who donates a lot of money to his local party until they nominate him as a candidate. But an average American who one day decides, quite simply, he's unhappy with the direction things are going and believes they can do better.
I have no idea if Robinson had any interest in politics prior to the 2018 speech. He comes across as a guy who was seeing a lot of news he didn't like and just needed an outlet to express it. Thankfully, he chose a city council meeting instead of a Twitter thread. Now, this former factory worker who grew up in foster care is the number two guy in the entire state of North Carolina.
There's not much more to say other than God bless America.
Congratulations Representative Crenshaw! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Polk County Sheriff: Citizens will 'Blow You Back with Guns' - Louder ... ›
- Newt Gingrich: In France, Terrorists Have No Problem Getting Guns ... ›
- Australia's Gun Ban Results in More Guns Than Ever...New Findings ... ›
- HIDDEN CAMERA: Buying Machine Guns without Background ... ›
- Chicago Gun Control? Murder From ILLEGAL Guns on Staggering ... ›
- Video Montage Exposes Democrat, Media Ignorance on Guns ... ›
- 'Gun-Free' United Kingdom has a Growing Problem With Illegal Guns ›
- Sorry, Leftists! CDC's New Report Suggests Guns are Great for Self ... ›
- Jimmy Kimmel Doubles Down, Blames YOU for the Las Vegas ... ›
- GUN CONTROL: Venezuela Confiscates Civilian Guns. ARMS ... ›
- Lt Gov of North Carolina Lights Into Media for Cartoon - Louder With Crowder ›